• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling My Lucid

Sadly it wasn't through any of Daddy's Money. I actually own my own consulting Company which specializes in Amazon drop shipping we have over 500 clients and help setup their store and then manage it on a month to month basis while it is completely hands free for the customer and they take 100% of the profit while we just take a monthly fee at the start of every month.
Impressive ... and congratulations on Med School

Sadly it wasn't through any of Daddy's Money. I actually own my own consulting Company which specializes in Amazon drop shipping we have over 500 clients and help setup their store and then manage it on a month to month basis while it is completely hands free for the customer and they take 100% of the profit while we just take a monthly fee at the start of every month.
I really love mic drops like this. Reminds me of: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=35079

Congrats on your success, and I know what it’s like to be underestimated due to age; well done.

I say if you can afford the car, get it. It’s just super enjoyable, certainly one of the best purchases I’ve made. And if you can’t quite afford it but really want it and can find some ways to sacrifice in other areas and won’t make it someone else’s problem and can still fund your retirement plans, then get the car.

I have purged a lot of posts in this thread. This is a classifieds section. General comments here or there is fine but keep it on topic and ask questions about the vehicle if you're interested.

I have purged a lot of posts in this thread. This is a classifieds section. General comments here or there is fine but keep it on topic and ask questions about the vehicle if you're interested.
Reposting the end of my last post then.

OP, were you able to sell the car above $120k? Curious as there is not enough data on NADA.org where USAA sent me to understand the cash value of the car for the insurance policy.

Reactions: Joe
I am younger, not by much. 24.
I am soon to be 66 but I am one of the few who retired at age 55. In my days, VLSI was hot. My career span was 12MHz x86 to quad core 2.5GHZ x86 vintage to put it in perspective.:D This could wellbe my last new car because I keep all my cars for 15 to 20 years and if I am still driving in 20 years, I probably wiill buy a used car which is of course Level 4+ self driving.

Let us have some humor about age Joe:D

• Love
Reactions: Joe
Reposting the end of my last post then.

OP, were you able to sell the car above $120k? Curious as there is not enough data on NADA.org where USAA sent me to understand the cash value of the car for the insurance policy.
I thought the OP posted that the car is now unavailable owing to repairs.

Back