• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling My Lucid

SunnySide

Cars
Lucid Grand Touring
DE Number
I want to sell my Lucid and I thought why not start here if anyone wants a Black Lucid Air Grand Touring has 1000 Miles on it comes with PPF and tinted windows and Ceremic coating.

why are you selling?
I just don’t get to use the car as much as I want too I’m still in college and can’t keep that nice of a car on campus and I have 4 more years still left so don’t get to drive it and thinking of downgrading

Just received this from Cars.com and it has been around for a while. This is the biggest price drop to date. Sorry this is not mine and not my intention to undercut you. EBAAC491-9623-46B5-9673-B954AE1E27B7.jpeg

I just don’t get to use the car as much as I want too I’m still in college and can’t keep that nice of a car on campus and I have 4 more years still left so don’t get to drive it and thinking of downgrading
Sarcasm? Change of careers? Degree post-employment?

I am genuinely curious. You would be younger than me. Curious as to what you do.

I am genuinely curious. You would be younger than me. Curious as to what you do.
Curious as well, I don't know who the youngest one here is, but I'm 25

Wow .. I have to stop reading this thread .. feeling old now! 😳
Wish I had the wherewithal to pull something like purchasing a Lucid Air at the "tender age" of 24-25 (or younger) .. kudos to u guys

Wow .. I have to stop reading this thread .. feeling old now! 😳
Wish I had the wherewithal to pull something like purchasing a Lucid Air at the "tender age" of 24-25 (or younger) .. kudos to u guys
ask @borski I'm in the same industry he's in, cybersecurity and software engineering, and in a lucrative industry (medicine and government contracts with VA) 🥸 industry is booming

ask @borski I'm in the same industry he's in, cybersecurity and software engineering, and in a lucrative industry (medicine and government contracts with VA) 🥸 industry is booming
lol .. love to hear it .. I've been paying for those skill sets for years and I'm happy to see that it is a strong and vibrant career in various industries 👍
I wish it had been that way "back in the day" (when I was 24-25 and working for the likes of IBM) .. I'll take solace in knowing I did my part in paving the way ;)

lol .. love to hear it .. I've been paying for those skill sets for years and I'm happy to see that it is a strong and vibrant career in various industries 👍
I wish it had been that way "back in the day" (when I was 24-25 and working for the likes of IBM) .. I'll take solace in knowing I did my part in paving the way ;)
Security was an actual thought in the early days, nowadays it's more of a race to see who can push out the product first and 'update it later', which creates a ton of loopholes in security and flaws that don't get patched until way later and so these vulnerabilities exist way longer than they should

And it definitely sounds like you did your part!

I bought this car when I was 20 and running my consulting business after classes but I recently just got into med school and realized that I will have to stay in the city for another 4-6 years and keeping this car in the city just isn't worth it unless you have a garage spot and the nearest charging spot by my building is 25 minutes away so it is just very impractical for me to keep the car on campus in the city and I don't go home as often as I would like to use the car.

I bought this car when I was 20 and running my consulting business after classes but I recently just got into med school and realized that I will have to stay in the city for another 4-6 years and keeping this car in the city just isn't worth it unless you have a garage spot and the nearest charging spot by my building is 25 minutes away so it is just very impractical for me to keep the car on campus in the city and I don't go home as often as I would like to use the car.
Congrats on MD school! You won’t have time to enjoy the car anyway! By the time you’re done I’m sure Lucid will have Highway Pilot which will help protect you coming home exhausted on those post-call days, so you can just get another one then.

Congrats on MD school! You won’t have time to enjoy the car anyway! By the time you’re done I’m sure Lucid will have Highway Pilot which will help protect you coming home exhausted on those post-call days, so you can just get another one then.
Congrats, indeed.
The applicants are incredibly accomplished these days, and the competition is rather stiff.
It's a different time, new generation, and the of CVs of the best applicants simply blow away a lot of the old timers.

Last edited:
I honestly have nothing nice to say about this. There’s no logical world where a spoiled life style doesn’t enter the equation of how this purchase is comfortably possible at this age, which means someone is a piss poor parent. I have a strong value towards a dollar and even if someone shits on me for saying this, this just sounds like the story of a spoiled child. There is a very low percentage that this was possible through pure talent and hard work. If it was, I’d love to know the secret sauce there.
Sadly it wasn't through any of Daddy's Money. I actually own my own consulting Company which specializes in Amazon drop shipping we have over 500 clients and help setup their store and then manage it on a month to month basis while it is completely hands free for the customer and they take 100% of the profit while we just take a monthly fee at the start of every month.

Back