• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

selling my Lucid

masoudm

Cars
Grand touring
Hi
Any idea about the best way to sell my Lucid GT? This is for personal reasons. Thanks for any tip.

Hi
Any idea about the best way to sell my Lucid GT? This is for personal reasons. Thanks for any tip.
How many miles, color, interior, wheels, price? You might start right here.

Black, Tahoe interior, 21" wheels, $153K; 750 miles

Here is probably your best bet. Maybe carvana etc but not sure you’ll get what you want as they probably have no clue what a Lucid is nor sales history etc.

Maybe call your local service center and tell them you’re selling. They might have some customers they could call and are willing to get something sooner and accept secondhand.

Sorry you have to sell

Try Facebook Marketplace. You may be surprised at your response.

Please do keep us posted on if/when/price if you don't mind :)

There are a number of Lucids listed on cars.com

I'm curious how the secondary market is taking Lucid's; it's flaming hot right now, but seems to be extremely soft of Lucid...Rivians are even flying off the shelves

Sorry, that was directed to the seller. I'm also interested in what the market price is. I ordered a Sapphire and I am going to list Dream Addition #40 later this year.
sorry to hijack this....but, question: What made you want to do that? For whatever reason, I can't seem to talk myself into it. I balk at the price (not for the quantity, but I just fail to see how the $70k premium will be worth it).

Also, will the market be flooded with those of us listing DEs for sale in a few months?

sorry to hijack this....but, question: What made you want to do that? For whatever reason, I can't seem to talk myself into it. I balk at the price (not for the quantity, but I just fail to see how the $70k premium will be worth it).

Also, will the market be flooded with those of us listing DEs for sale in a few months?
No. I can’t convince myself either.

It‘s not a choice made for value for sure. I think it will be a lot of fun road tripping in the Sapphire to the tracks I race at. It will be a great conversation piece, and throw in a few hpde laps here and there, and it’s enough for me to take the chance that it will depreciate significantly.

I'm curious how the secondary market is taking Lucid's; it's flaming hot right now, but seems to be extremely soft of Lucid...Rivians are even flying off the shelves
If a sample of ONE is enough here in Dallas, it is a white GT with 1205 miles on it and has not sold in 2 months. They started at 168K and I believe are now down to 150K. I have seen it in person and it looks perfect. These guys are sellers of used Teslas and this is the only car they display in their small from T showroom. You can find it on Cars.com

Only chance you have at that price is to sell to someone who is on the waiting list (who ordered their GT at 155k, not 140k) and doesnt want to wait... the only issue is they will lose their $7,500 tax credit.

Sorry, that was directed to the seller. I'm also interested in what the market price is. I ordered a Sapphire and I am going to list Dream Addition #40 later this year.
I’m considering doing the same. I have Dream Performance and now it’s 2nd fiddle to the Sapphire. My ego is struggling.

I’m considering doing the same. I have Dream Performance and now it’s 2nd fiddle to the Sapphire. My ego is struggling.
That is the only reason I am not jumping on the Sapphire bandwagon. My guess is there will be a Sapphire Plus nest year. I wish companies would let you enjoy your car for a couple of years before introducing a better model. I feel the pain for all the DE-P buyers.

That is the only reason I am not jumping on the Sapphire bandwagon. My guess is there will be a Sapphire Plus nest year. I wish companies would let you enjoy your car for a couple of years before introducing a better model. I feel the pain for all the DE-P buyers.
The problem is that the Sapphire Plus will probably come with a steering yoke……😊

The problem is that the Sapphire Plus will probably come with a steering yoke……😊
No, Lucid will one-up Tesla and use a side-stick like Airbus!

Back