• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

selling my Lucid

I don't see any DEs above $190 and a few months ago they were all over $220K.

I was referring to the link in the post. Yes, you an find listings that are still high but no sales. Prices and sales of used Lucids are down.

I was referring to the link in the post. Yes, you an find listings that are still high but no sales. Prices and sales of used Lucids are down.
Okay now I’m confused - the link in the post took me to a page that had current listings.

I believe you that it was supposed to take me somewhere else, haha, but now I understand why we were talking past each other! :)

Edit: Ah! It seems that the link is to the current car listings, but it geolocates you and shows you the listings around you - that must be why we’re seeing totally different listings!

Why would you buy a DE for over $200k when you can wait and buy a Sapphire for $250k🤔

I think if they had not introduced the Sapphire then the DE would be selling better. I would love a Saphirre but have to find the right price point to sell my GT at.

Why would you buy a DE for over $200k when you can wait and buy a Sapphire for $250k🤔

I think if they had not introduced the Sapphire then the DE would be selling better. I would love a Saphirre but have to find the right price point to sell my GT at.
Bird in the hand vs two in the bush?

As someone waiting for a Touring, I'm keeping a close eye on the GT prices. With the GT on Bring A Trailer going for $124K last week, and prices at the dealers moving into the low $130K range, the gap between a new Touring, where you're paying extra for certain options, and a fully-equipped, better-performing GT is getting smaller. At some point it may make sense to consider a lightly-used GT vs. a new Touring, especially if your reservation is at the higher $107,400 base cost.

Lots of Lucids like this one seem to have been out there for nearly three months without being picked up.

Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 5.57.23 AM.png

As someone waiting for a Touring, I'm keeping a close eye on the GT prices. With the GT on Bring A Trailer going for $124K last week, and prices at the dealers moving into the low $130K range, the gap between a new Touring, where you're paying extra for certain options, and a fully-equipped, better-performing GT is getting smaller. At some point it may make sense to consider a lightly-used GT vs. a new Touring, especially if your reservation is at the higher $107,400 base cost.

Lots of Lucids like this one seem to have been out there for nearly three months without being picked up.

View attachment 4952
It's not a whole lot, but if it matters, a second hand Lucid does not receive the free charging.

Back