• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

selling my Lucid

That is the only reason I am not jumping on the Sapphire bandwagon. My guess is there will be a Sapphire Plus nest year. I wish companies would let you enjoy your car for a couple of years before introducing a better model. I feel the pain for all the DE-P buyers.
I dno, my car was 70k cheaper, and I will have had it for well over a year (got mine in Jan 2022) by the time the Sapphire is delivered, so I still feel like I won. :)

The sapphire isn’t exclusive either..anyone who wants/can afford one can get it. The DE is..just my opinion. I’m sticking with my GT as there’s no value in the sapphire outside of stroking one’s ego. At least @Bill55 will be tracking it and acknowledges that this isn’t a value purchase

That is the only reason I am not jumping on the Sapphire bandwagon. My guess is there will be a Sapphire Plus nest year. I wish companies would let you enjoy your car for a couple of years before introducing a better model. I feel the pain for all the DE-P buyers.
They will be like TV Sets lolol.

The sapphire isn’t exclusive either..anyone who wants/can afford one can get it. The DE is..just my opinion. I’m sticking with my GT as there’s no value in the sapphire outside of stroking one’s ego. At least @Bill55 will be tracking it and acknowledges that this isn’t a value purchase
I felt the same GT, being the best overall value given what is included and the only difference I have heard is the Horse Power. I am not so sold on the Gold Color as something exclusive. This is not to take anything away from the DE owners, you guys are the Pioneers and obviously filthy Rich . Is there anything on the I side that is also upgraded or superior to a loaded GT?

Also better if you are one who ordered before the Price Increase.

Today if money is no object then GT-P would be the way to go. Would wait for the 2K HP Sapphire or better still the SUV if it was large enough.

I felt the same GT, being the best overall value given what is included and the only difference I have heard is the Horse Power. I am not so sold on the Gold Color as something exclusive. This is not to take anything away from the DE owners, you guys are the Pioneers and obviously filthy Rich . Is there anything on the I side that is also upgraded or superior to a loaded GT?

Today if money is no object then GT-P would be the way to go. Would wait for the 2K HP Sapphire or better still the SUV if it was large enough.
if money was no issue then you would get a Sapphire then the 2k sapphire.

Only thing I can say is that I have a car with over 1,000 hp for less than 200k. And yes, I have a small penis to go along with my car.

if money was no issue then you would get a Sapphire then the 2k sapphire.
Look at the multi million dollar EV sports cars as a guide and the Plaid. Yes, Lucid will continue to develop and improve the car. We are approaching a physics limitation. How much tire is anyone going to put on a street car and keep it usable? There will always be a better faster car. At this point the thing that needs to be added most is “lightness”. That will happen with advancing battery technology. Not worried the Sapphire will be one upped. It will be. I’ll still have a stupid fast car. Hopefully with much improved UI software.

20211019_122148.jpg
I used to feel a small penis was a negative, but goodness gracious the compensation is worth it. I never liked a girl THIS ^ much.
Have enjoyed some fantastic penis-cars.

View attachment 4746I used to feel a small penis was a negative, but goodness gracious the compensation is worth it. I never liked a girl THIS ^ much.
Have enjoyed some fantastic penis-cars.
I have the opposite problem when driving my Isetta. I had these magnetic stickers made up

Attachments

• EAB569C1-82D1-4020-A51D-D941210B3984.jpeg
    EAB569C1-82D1-4020-A51D-D941210B3984.jpeg
    946 KB · Views: 84
sorry to hijack this....but, question: What made you want to do that? For whatever reason, I can't seem to talk myself into it. I balk at the price (not for the quantity, but I just fail to see how the $70k premium will be worth it).

Also, will the market be flooded with those of us listing DEs for sale in a few months?
Remember. Motortrend ‘22 Car of the Year. 👀👍

Dno, the DEs are all listed above 190k (most above 200) except one. 🤷‍♂️
I don't see any DEs above $190 and a few months ago they were all over $220K.

Back