Second owners assemble!

Just to clarify: I did email them with my temp registration, ID and bill of sale immediately I collected the car.

A little more detail, from the email I received:

It does appear that while [email protected] is properly associated with the Lucid, that email address is not yet associated to your "account."

This is just a logistical action that our internal operations department is fulfilling; while granting access vehicle access to your email address is quite instant, transferring Lucid accounts does take some time. I've seen this process typically take 5 business days, then everything should be properly integrated.

Please check back on this throughout the week, and if you still can't access the Lucid portal, please let us know towards the end of the coming week. I'd like to follow-up with our internal department if this does not get successfully transferred over in due-time.

I'll report back once anything changes ...

A couple days ago I received my used Dream Edition Performance & love it!
I’m still in the process of doing the account transfer (I have app access, but the service center doesn’t see me as the owner yet).

Earlier I shared two posts on my thoughts comparing test drives & experience with the ATG to my daily drivers for a decade - Mercedes AMG S65 (6L V12):
https://lucidowners.com/threads/share-your-best-pic.2570/post-113738

I can now say that the Dream Edition blows away the S65 (even with a $50K 700hp Renntech tune) in performance!
Today a Ferrari F8 Spider was obnoxiously revving his engine zipping through traffic. I ended up behind him at a traffic light with a wide, empty road ahead. By the time I hit 60 mph he was well behind me, and the distance increased from there. I can’t imagine how embarrassed he was with his bright yellow loud $300K+ exotic sports car being easily passed by a mild-mannered 4-door sedan.

The upper-tier Mercedes S-Class models may have a slight edge in terms of luxury (e.g. better massage seats with active bolsters) and features (e.g. 2012 Mercedes adaptive cruise control & lane keeping were better than current Lucid Air software). However, I’m very happy to have swapped those minor luxury benefits for the incredible performance of the DE-P. I assume the ATG-Performance is similar, and that the Sapphire will be even better (which is hard to imagine).

Over the past dozen years I bought two used AMG S65 after they had lost about 50% of their $230K MSRP value in 18-24 months. At the used price it was an amazing deal, and the upcoming 2024 AMG S63 E-Perf looks pretty amazing too (0-60 in 3.2 sec). But even with a 4L V8 + electric engine producing a combined 790 HP, it will be far behind the 1100 HP DE-P & 1050 HP ATG-P (0-60 in 2.5 sec?). I think the new S63 E-Perf will be about the same price as a Sapphire.

More details to come as I get more miles & experience with the DE-P.

Cheers, -Tom

A couple days ago I received my used Dream Edition Performance & love it!
I’m still in the process of doing the account transfer (I have app access, but the service center doesn’t see me as the owner yet).

Earlier I shared two posts on my thoughts comparing test drives & experience with the ATG to my daily drivers for a decade - Mercedes AMG S65 (6L V12):
https://lucidowners.com/threads/share-your-best-pic.2570/post-113738

I can now say that the Dream Edition blows away the S65 (even with a $50K 700hp Renntech tune) in performance!
Today a Ferrari F8 Spider was obnoxiously revving his engine zipping through traffic. I ended up behind him at a traffic light with a wide, empty road ahead. By the time I hit 60 mph he was well behind me, and the distance increased from there. I can’t imagine how embarrassed he was with his bright yellow loud $300K+ exotic sports car being easily passed by a mild-mannered 4-door sedan.

The upper-tier Mercedes S-Class models may have a slight edge in terms of luxury (e.g. better massage seats with active bolsters) and features (e.g. 2012 Mercedes adaptive cruise control & lane keeping were better than current Lucid Air software). However, I’m very happy to have swapped those minor luxury benefits for the incredible performance of the DE-P. I assume the ATG-Performance is similar, and that the Sapphire will be even better (which is hard to imagine).

Over the past dozen years I bought two used AMG S65 after they had lost about 50% of their $230K MSRP value in 18-24 months. At the used price it was an amazing deal, and the upcoming 2024 AMG S63 E-Perf looks pretty amazing too (0-60 in 3.2 sec). But even with a 4L V8 + electric engine producing a combined 790 HP, it will be far behind the 1100 HP DE-P & 1050 HP ATG-P (0-60 in 2.5 sec?). I think the new S63 E-Perf will be about the same price as a Sapphire.

More details to come as I get more miles & experience with the DE-P.

Cheers, -Tom
Welcome to the club <3

My car just arrived, love the Zenith Red in the bright sunlight!
Immediately noted 3-4 issues to get looked at by service:
-passenger wiper not moving
-passenger rear window switch is either missing a detent or just broken
-rear door trim sticks out more than 1/4" (has anyone seen this before?) on both sides

One random question, is there a magnet or something to hold up the frunk partition when you fold it to put something underneath?

-rear door trim sticks out more than 1/4" (has anyone seen this before?) on both sides

One random question, is there a magnet or something to hold up the frunk partition when you fold it to put something underneath?
Nope but the whole thing comes out.

Has anyone successfully added their car to the website portal? It seems app is there but yes would love to know. I bought my car two weeks ago

Three (otherwise awesome) weeks with mine and still no web portal. I’ve been exchanging emails with them every few days but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Three (otherwise awesome) weeks with mine and still no web portal. I’ve been exchanging emails with them every few days but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What did you guys need from the web portal? Genuinely asking as the only reason I've logged into the website was to get a link to the owners manual for this forum.

Last edited:
Fair question - the answer is I don’t know, tbh. It’s more that I want Lucid‘s internal systems to recognise me as the owner of the car rather than my account showing my canceled Touring order as it currently does.

Fair question - the answer is I don’t know, tbh. It’s more that I want Lucid‘s internal systems to recognise me as the owner of the car rather than my account showing my canceled Touring order as it currently does.
Same. Tbh I don’t know what I’m missing because I’ve never had access. But what if I need servicing? Last time I called in they said my ownership didn’t update yet hence the web portal issue… I don’t want this to become a larger deal when I need actual attention

Mine is the same, app is fine, web portal doesn't show anything

I've never opened the web portal. Once I had app access, I've never been on the website lol

Yup - same situation for a few of us, it seems.

I can follow up on this. Just to verify, ownership has been transferred, and you can access your car through the app, but your car doesn't appear to be associated with your portal account. Is that correct?
Yes, that's it exactly

I think the best thing to do with the front shelf is move it to the trunk or garage.

I think the best thing to do with the front shelf is move it to the trunk or garage.
Nah, its perfect for putting a small delicate cake in there, then putting the cover back and forgetting it was in there for 3 or 4 days ....or so i've heard

What is the best way to get optimal interest rate financing for a pre-owned Lucid that I found at a dealer? Any experiences to share? Never financed a pre-owned car, always OEM/Dealer new.

Back