Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Just took my kids to school this morning. Car booted up, no errors, cameras came on, music played, turn cameras turned on like normal. Made it back home no issues, homelink popped up, opened my gate and garage, pulled in. Parking sensors came up when close.

All in all, very satisfied with my morning drive.

Just took my kids to school this morning. Car booted up, no errors, cameras came on, music played, turn cameras turned on like normal. Made it back home no issues, homelink popped up, opened my gate and garage, pulled in. Parking sensors came up when close.

Damn. Now no one gets to make the argument that “satisfied owners don’t post anything” anymore.

Most definitely. This morning I blasted through a large snowdrift in my driveway before heading to work on snow packed and icy roads, all while enjoying my delightful heated seats , simultaneous massage , an extremely smooth and confident ride, and listening to some soothing jazz on the superb stereo system. Oh yea, the software worked too.

Good to see some positive posts and threads, thank you! I read way too much of the "I ran over a nail this morning and got a flat ... never happened in any of my other cars" and "I noticed that parking lot lights at Lucid HQ came on earlier than I remember seeing them before, is this a sign that everyone's leaving earlier?"
Ugh. People with various anxieties quickly find something negative to focus on and remember, but part of that is just human nature. I remember in my first real job someone telling me that "one aw-shit cancels out a thousand atta-boys", translating to one negative experience will mask a thousand positive experiences.
So, let's get started on thousands of threads conveying the positive, shall we?
(I'd love to find a way for me to mark a thread as a rant and then filter them out.)

Most definitely. This morning I blasted through a large snowdrift in my driveway before heading to work on snow packed and icy roads, all while enjoying my delightful heated seats , simultaneous massage , an extremely smooth and confident ride, and listening to some soothing jazz on the superb stereo system. Oh yea, the software worked too.
You walked into the office like a champ with your head held high - right. Cool to hear how the car handles in the cold stuff.

I’ve been very satisfied since UX20, yesterday afternoon curveball wouldn’t recognize my face on 2.0.33 had my wife concerned me driving out at night. She said “you wish Lucid SC is working 24/7 to fix you in random parking lot”. So I’m going taking my mistress Lucid out this morning on secret date. She is my drug.

I still have some nuances with the Front \ Rear \ 360 camera upon getting into the car but overall extremely happy with the car post UX2.0.

Flawless drive to work here, too. Even had someone from my building at work ask a bunch of questions and hopped on the Lucid website in front of me to look at cars/available GTs.

Satisfied here. So much so I am spreading my affinity to others. It’s dangerous ⚠️!

My experience with my Air has been 10/10. I feel very sad when I see folks cancel their orders over some of the complaints posted on the forum.

My only issue is "Unavailable" front camera 3 or 4 times out of 100 now. No big deal.. new company, new car, it will be fixed in time. Lucid knocked it out of the park.

I'm a bit of an audiophile too and the Atmos audio is mind melting.

I should be working right now, but now I'm tempted to go for a drive to nowhere as I sit here and daydream....😌

My girl and I have rendezvous at ramen place. She hinted me not touch SXM to annoy her, so I’m obliged and she reciprocated by no longer give me silent treatment. We get to play some fantasy game of guessing Amazon’s Price Is Right. She let me come on down as contestant. Even though I didn’t climb up to play Plinko, she let me win at Cliffhanger. And later, she allowed me to be on top to spin that wheel closes to the $1 without going over. She was happy to dish me 69 + 1. Needless to say I was satisfied to get to show case show down to see more reveals. That pretty much sum up my joyous secrete date with Lucid.
FAAF6B85-12E0-4A5F-9662-00EA0DAB0A03.jpeg

My girl and I have date at ramen place. She hinted me not touch SXM to annoy her, so I’m obliged and she reciprocated by no longer give me silent treatment. We get to play some fantasy game of guessing Amazon’s Price Is Right. She let me come on down as contestant. Even though I didn’t climb up to play Plinko, she let me win at Cliffhanger. And later, she allowed me to be on top to spin that wheel closes to the $1 without going over. She was happy to dish me 69 + 1. Needless to say I was satisfied to get to show case show down to see more reveals. That pretty much sum up my joyous secrete date with Lucid.View attachment 7232

This is getting kinky

I had the same experience last night. It's nice that we're having these posts on positive experiences! Really loving the ownership experience.

Another positive experience.
I'm 63. Overall, I'm really satisfied.
I'm alive, peeing once at night only, kids are out, lovely wife and no neighbors to speak of to bother me.
Drove/owned so many cars, started with Fiat 125p. (long story) that i can't even remember.
AGT-P is my favorite by far. Cancelled 2033 Audi RS7, that would be my second choice.

Very happy to have my AGT as well. It's so beautiful inside, and such a nice drive. Looking forward to long trips this winter and spring.

Another positive experience.
I'm 63. Overall, I'm really satisfied.
I'm alive, peeing once at night only, kids are out, lovely wife and no neighbors to speak of to bother me.
Drove/owned so many cars, started with Fiat 125p. (long story) that i can't even remember.
AGT-P is my favorite by far. Cancelled 2033 Audi RS7, that would be my second choice.
Cancelled your 2033 RS7? Long-term planner, I respect that.

This is getting kinky
I thought the same thing. Either my wife isn't as creative or there are some options on the car I failed to get...maybe both???

I guess the title of the thread is "Satisfied".;)

100% satisfied. No regrets. Occasional minor nuisance, which in no way impacts my trill in driving the best car I have ever owned.

Back