Satisfied

Gotta add to the satisfaction with the car! Just drove it through Dutch Bros to get my coffee after the gym. All is perfect, and got a compliment from the coffee guy on the car. NO ISSUES.

Gotta add to the satisfaction with the car! Just drove it through Dutch Bros to get my coffee after the gym. All is perfect, and got a compliment from the coffee guy on the car. NO ISSUES.
I miss the ubiquity of Dutch Bros when I lived in Portland. They are around here, but few and far between 😢

I miss the ubiquity of Dutch Bros when I lived in Portland. They are around here, but few and far between 😢
I feel ya! My daughter is in San Diego and tries to come up with excuses to go to Oceanside since that's the closest to her. But you have a fun car to run a long errand in ;)

Yeah after climbing into a cozy pre-warmed car at 5:30AM I drove in to work and had someone on my left blocking my merge onto the highway with cars behind them….so I merely accelerated past them and watched their lights get very tiny very quickly in the rear view mirror, then turned on highway assist and cruised until my exit while enjoying good music in comfort and peace. No problems to report, and nothing major after 11,400 miles.

My AGT is magnificent and very satisfying to drive. 3000 miles since Oct. 13 delivery. My normal monthly distance was about 1000 miles. I just love to drive it, kind of like a 16-year-old who just got a driver's license. It continues to amaze me in every respect, but especially dynamically with brilliant suspension and power delivery. Exterior and interior design are unique and to me quite luxurious and very comfortable The driving position is perfect for me and passengers have plenty of room. Unlike most other large high-end sedans, it is a driver's car. It is a pity that some have reported canceling their reservations because they will never experience the joy that driving an AGT brings. It has everything that I need and nothing that I do not. Finally, my dog likes it as well and he is very particular.

As someone eagerly awaiting a Touring, this thread is encouraging. I would love to see real world stats on what percentage of Lucid owners have serious problems with their cars.

As someone eagerly awaiting a Touring, this thread is encouraging. I would love to see real world stats on what percentage of Lucid owners have serious problems with their cars.
If you read Sam’s posts on Reddit, it’s everyone. Anecdotally based on owners I’ve met it’s 0%. I’m going to guess in reality it’s less than 1%. While there are several reports of serious problems on here, it’s important to remember what selection bias is.

….so I merely accelerated past them and watched their lights get very tiny very quickly in the rear view mirror,
There is a term of art for this: red-shifting

it's when you see their lights get redder and redder as the Doppler effect warps their time continium

"Dude, you just got red-shifted."

-- Cosmo

Just took my kids to school this morning. Car booted up, no errors, cameras came on, music played, turn cameras turned on like normal. Made it back home no issues, homelink popped up, opened my gate and garage, pulled in. Parking sensors came up when close.

All in all, very satisfied with my morning drive.
I too took a drive in the morning. The door actually opened, the car even moved forward when I hit the accelerator. Hell, even the brakes worked! The car stopped when I stepped on the brakes.

All in all, a very satisfying drive!

Here's my joy: I love the seats. They are very comfortable and yet hold well in corners. The adjustments are wonderful...and the massage thing kinky fun (wife loves it...she thinks I did not see her turn it up). It's gone cold here in Philly so I'm loving the heated seats and steering wheel . I'm just having a blast... I sit in the garage at night and look at it. I do.

Yeah after climbing into a cozy pre-warmed car at 5:30AM I drove in to work and had someone on my left blocking my merge onto the highway with cars behind them….so I merely accelerated past them and watched their lights get very tiny very quickly in the rear view mirror, then turned on highway assist and cruised until my exit while enjoying good music in comfort and peace. No problems to report, and nothing major after 11,400 miles.
That is very disappointing news to hear. Especially to all lurking "journalist" snooping around our forum. Please reconsider.

I drove my car about 8 miles to meet some friends for breakfast. Everything in the car worked great. It was "freezing" here in Phoenix with a temperature below 60 degrees so I turned on the seat heat. Impressively quick and comfortable. I have never used it before. Listened to some Simon and Garfunkel on Tidal without a glitch. A Model 3 pulled up next to me at a stoplight and thought he was fast. I had some fun with that. A satisfying start to the weekend!

I drove my car about 8 miles to meet some friends for breakfast. Everything in the car worked great. It was "freezing" here in Phoenix with a temperature below 60 degrees so I turned on the seat heat. Impressively quick and comfortable. I have never used it before. Listened to some Simon and Garfunkel on Tidal without a glitch. A Model 3 pulled up next to me at a stoplight and thought he was fast. I had some fun with that. A satisfying start to the weekend!

Less than 60 , brutal !! I hope you had ear muffs. 😉😉

It was a little chilly this morning, so with my mobile key I heated up the car. 10 minutes later, with a cabin temperature of 68, I turned on the Grateful Dead station on Sirius, backed my car out of my garage using the cameras, which came right on. Closed my garage and gate with Home Link. Drove 20 miles on the freeway using HA, without any warnings coming on, since I figured out a comfortable way to touch the wheel. Now I’m having a nice message while waiting for a youth soccer game to start.

Satisfied indeed. Lol

Last edited:
It was a little chilly this morning, so with my mobile key I heated up the car. 10 minutes later, with a cabin temperature of 68, I turned on the Grateful Dead station on Sirius, backed my car out of my garage using the cameras, which came right on. Closed my garage and gate with Home Link. Drove 20 miles on the freeway using HA, without any warnings coming on, since I figured out a comfortable way to touch the wheel. Now I’m having a nice message while waiting for a youth soccer game to start.

Satisfied indeed. Lol
Cool!! I couldn’t afford the jump for the massage seats BUT I am going to save my pennies for the next purchase which may potentially be the Gravity (if they have it).

Back