Santa Cruz Cleaning with Scotch Guard

gavram

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Did my first Santa Cruz interior clean today following several past snow storms and slushy conditions. I have the Motor Trend mats (which I can't wait to replace) which have helped but I still had quite a few sizable brown discolored areas from dirty shoes rubbing against the carpets where the mats don't reach.

I had Scotch Guarded when I first got the car and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to clean the discolored areas using only a damp microfiber towel. THANK YOU to @borski and others that previously recommended using Scotch Guard as it's a lifesaver for Santa Cruz in wintry climates.

Thats great! Scotch Guard has been a big plus for me too with the light carpets and its totally worth it for the beautiful interior.

Did my first Santa Cruz interior clean today following several past snow storms and slushy conditions. I have the Motor Trend mats (which I can't wait to replace) which have helped but I still had quite a few sizable brown discolored areas from dirty shoes rubbing against the carpets where the mats don't reach.

I had Scotch Guarded when I first got the car and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to clean the discolored areas using only a damp microfiber towel. THANK YOU to @borski and others that previously recommended using Scotch Guard as it's a lifesaver for Santa Cruz in wintry climates.
Get the 3d mats. They’re worth it!

Which Scotch Guard product do you recommend? Looks like there's:

For mats, I went with Custoarmor, as they have the max coverage I've seen. I have kids so I went with that option and I really like them. They have a Touring version (seems to fit well but not perfect). I did not get the frunk & trunk mats - didn't care for them. A few other members have gone with this brand as well.

Back