San Diego meetup - 02/04/24

No, the current plan is to meet up in the parking lot on the corner of Carlsbad Village Dr. and Roosevelt St. in Carlsbad. Zoom in closely on the link above.
IMG_20240202_164104.jpg

Got ya. So the meet at 9am will be at the spot in the green circle. Am I right?

View attachment 18105
Got ya. So the meet at 9am will be at the spot in the green circle. Am I right?
There’s also a Bank of America across the street which will be closed that day. If the parking lot shown above is in use on Sunday, we will meet across at the bank.

Two days to go! I'm really hoping the rain holds off until the afternoon! Currently there's a good chance of it. 10:00 is meetup time. There's a reservation under the name Lucid for 30 at Crust Pizzeria at noon.
This is an overhead of the parking lot we're meeting at. The circle on the left is where we'll park. plenty of space for all the cars. The address of the Vons is 4627 Carmel Mountain Rd. Afterwards we'll head over to Crust for lunch, snacks and drinks. Unlike last year, no one could talk Lucid into buying us lunch, so everyone is on their own, but they do have Happy Hour prices all day on Sundays.
View attachment 18097

Once again I’m missing Lenn, right about now. I think his screen name was “firstto520”, or something like that. Last year he handed out those Lucid scarves as swag. It was one of many gestures by Lucid corporate that I appreciated, including their happily sponsoring our little owner event last year. I still have my scarf.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I can join you all.

Once again I’m missing Lenn, right about now. I think his screen name was “firstto520”, or something like that. Last year he handed out those Lucid scarves as swag. It was one of many gestures by Lucid corporate that I appreciated, including their happily sponsoring our little owner event last year. I still have my scarf.

no scarves...but I have something in mind to hand out to trivia winner....better study up!

no scarves...but I have something in mind to hand out to trivia winner....better study up!
Bahhhhh. No fair. Can we have a loser prize too? 😂🫣

I still have that scarf too!

So who all are we getting to meet tomorrow?

Gonna be about an hour late 🤦🏼‍♀️ forgot to charge Luci last night 😭

Back