San Diego meetup - 02/04/24

I hadn't thought about that, but it's a good idea. I'll have to pick some up before Sunday.
Yayyyy 😀
I’m horrible with names so this will help my brain function properly 😅
Thank you 😊

Yayyyy 😀
I’m horrible with names so this will help my brain function properly 😅
Thank you 😊
I'm bringing name tags like last time

1706761627369.png

I’m not good with trivia at all

Two days to go! I'm really hoping the rain holds off until the afternoon! Currently there's a good chance of it. 10:00 is meetup time. There's a reservation under the name Lucid for 30 at Crust Pizzeria at noon.
This is an overhead of the parking lot we're meeting at. The circle on the left is where we'll park. plenty of space for all the cars. The address of the Vons is 4627 Carmel Mountain Rd. Afterwards we'll head over to Crust for lunch, snacks and drinks. Unlike last year, no one could talk Lucid into buying us lunch, so everyone is on their own, but they do have Happy Hour prices all day on Sundays.
1706905044452.png

I'm in! This will be my first Lucid gathering!😄

Hey Gang,

If you are so inclined, we are going to have a small rally. We will meet at 8:30am. Here is the rally route ending at the parking lot that @Amster pointed out above. We may change the route, @Amster is going to do a test run tomorrow.

Hey Gang,

If you are so inclined, we are going to have a small rally. We will meet at 9am. Here is the rally route ending at the parking lot that @Amster pointed out above. We may change the route, @Amster is going to do a test run tomorrow.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-14-49-48-906_com.google.android.apps.maps-edit.jpg

Is this parking lot the one we are gonna meet at 9am?

No, the current plan is to meet up in the parking lot on the corner of Carlsbad Village Dr. and Roosevelt St. in Carlsbad. Zoom in closely on the link above.

Back