#RoadToGravity

Nice.

We are getting very close!!!
I do recall that several media people were doing supervised test-drives of Lucid Air in Summer 2021, before official customer deliveries on October 30th, 2021. Hope the Gravity tracks the same (or better) timeline.

I suppose this means that they are winning/have won/settled the naming issue?

One week past and the next video dropped. Hoping for weekly updates leading to orders!

I love this line at 45 seconds:
"The way you interact with the car and the fun you get from it is becoming a brand value"

I have long thought that this should be one of Lucid's brand values. I am glad to see them publicly stating it.

I love this line at 45 seconds:
"The way you interact with the car and the fun you get from it is becoming a brand value"

I have long thought that this should be one of Lucid's brand values. I am glad to see them publicly stating it.

And yet there was a new owner grousing on the Lucid Faceboook group about how he test drove a GT, and found it not completely satisfying. The car he test drove felt “heavy and like the controls were through remote desktop with high latency.” Had no idea what he was talking about. The commenter settled for a lighter (in mass), Air Pure, feeling that it would be better connected to the driver. Again, I have no idea what the guy was talking about. And then he went on to hawk his referral code!

I’m not an ace driver, or even a professionally trained racetrack driver. I’m just a run of the mill, occasionally incompetent commuting driver. I don’t make a lot of demands on my car. But I still declare that my Air GT is the best driving and best handling vehicle I’ve ever owned.

And yet there was a new owner grousing on the Lucid Faceboook group about how he test drove a GT, and found it not completely satisfying. The car he test drove felt “heavy and like the controls were through remote desktop with high latency.” Had no idea what he was talking about. The commenter settled for a lighter (in mass), Air Pure, feeling that it would be better connected to the driver. Again, I have no idea what the guy was talking about. And then he went on to hawk his referral code!

I’m not an ace driver, or even a professionally trained racetrack driver. I’m just a run of the mill, occasionally incompetent commuting driver. I don’t make a lot of demands on my car. But I still declare that my Air GT is the best driving and best handling vehicle I’ve ever owned.
The Pure does feel significantly lighter, from what I can tell, especially with the rear steering - the turning radius is shorter too. By some metrics, it’s better handling than the DE, but without the immense power.

The difference is slight, though, from what I’ve gathered, and I’d rather have the power to tap into when I want it.

When did they introduce rear steering?
Apparently I may have made this up and I apologize for my transgressions.

I could have sworn the Pure had rear-wheel steering, but it appears I am wrong.

Apparently I may have made this up and I apologize for my transgressions.

I could have sworn the Pure had rear-wheel steering, but it appears I am wrong.
Side note.. can anybody else imagine how horrific a RWD car with rear-wheel-steering would feel to drive? I think I'd get motion sick if that existed..

Side note.. can anybody else imagine how horrific a RWD car with rear-wheel-steering would feel to drive? I think I'd get motion sick if that existed..
I'd imagine it'd be like riding in the car when you first start learning to drive 😁

Back