Review of sapphire by MKB

This is off topic, but I hope you add this to your build.
View attachment 21120
You know its a terrible mod when you need to scroll to see the whole thing! I would not even be shocked to see an upperclassman from my school driving that, which says a lot about my generation. So sorry for the disservice we have done... 🤣

Also, @Bill55 , a couple of questions (answer in dms if needed):

How much does the GT4 cost to maintain, if you can share? And how much will this new build cost in comparison?

Also, how would the lower classed car help more with developing awareness of your surroundings (other than it being slower)?

You know its a terrible mod when you need to scroll to see the whole thing! I would not even be shocked to see an upperclassman from my school driving that, which says a lot about my generation.

You do realize that a young teenager (14 years old now, is it?) being on this forum all day long instead of in school also says a lot about, uh, "your" generation?

I do worry, you know. About all of you.

You do realize that a young teenager (14 years old now, is it?) being on this forum all day long instead of in school also says a lot about, uh, "your" generation?

I’ve never seen a 14 year old have more time, more expertise, and more knowledge of something that he doesn't own, drive, pay for, or work on. However - his posts are always well written, grammar is correct, and generally the tone is positive. It’s always nice to see when the next generations have the car enthusiast gene even if the cars are changing before our very eyes. With that - I would tell him to go out and mow some lawns or something. No need to sit in front of the computer all day - leave that to us old farts.

With that - I would tell him to go out and mow some lawns or something. No need to sit in front of the computer all day - leave that to us old farts.
Don't worry, we have robots for that now. No need to leave the forum anymore.

I’ve never seen a 14 year old have more time, more expertise, and more knowledge of something that he doesn't own, drive, pay for, or work on. However - his posts are always well written, grammar is correct, and generally the tone is positive. It’s always nice to see when the next generations have the car enthusiast gene even if the cars are changing before our very eyes. With that - I would tell him to go out and mow some lawns or something. No need to sit in front of the computer all day - leave that to us old farts.

All true. But somehow I can't shake the feeling that his Social Security check is not because he's someone's dependent. Just a feeling, though.🤫

All true. But somehow I can't shake the feeling that his Social Security check is not because he's someone's dependent. Just a feeling, though.🤫
I... don't understand what that means, lol. Aren't Social Security checks only given during retirement?

I'm not sure what you mean.
If xponents maintains his grades, i didn't at his age, (being a rebellion kid) who cares. It's between his parents and him. I already mentioned to one of the members, you don't like it, there is an ignore button.
The kids is very informed and spot on with his responses.
This forum, to stay alive, needs constant interaction and he provides it.
It would be a pitty if, some strange reason, xponents posts no more.

You attacked, he responded. What's wrong with that?

I see there is some confusion here. I was one of the early defenders of @xponents on this board. Our above posts are just another installment in a long-running joke between the two of us about his real age. I totally enjoy his posts on this forum and would miss him if he were gone . . . and I'm pretty sure he knows it.

I see there is some confusion here. I was one of the early defenders of @xponents on this board. Our above posts are just another installment in a long-running joke between the two of us about his real age. I totally enjoy his posts on this forum and would miss him if he were gone . . . and I'm pretty sure he knows it.
I guess, confusion is my second name, lol.

I guess, confusion is my second name, lol.

No worries. I'm probably the source of the confusion, as I usually post without using emojis to signal an attempt at humor. I tend to forget the inflections of the voice I'm hearing in my head when I write will not be heard by the reader.

No worries. I'm probably the source of the confusion, as I tend to post without using emojis to signal an attempt at humor.
I think (hopefully) that we are very much alike, although you are half a year older than me 😉.
I DO enjoy your posts, all of them. Not that i agree on all of them, but that would be a pisser if I did. Right?

You dorks should get a room! 😂😂

Totally kidding btw.
That too.
Call us a high end car enthusiasts. Big time enthusiasts.

You dorks should get a room! 😂😂

Totally kidding btw
Btw, I never met hmp10. I'm not sure what's the bigness of his is :)

Just love the guy, his eloquence, his his past cars (very similar to mine) and his posts from the beginnin of the inception of this forum. But, that's enough of schmoozing? :)

Back