Reservation not needed

mylucid

I have a reservation for Lucid Air Pure at the original price, which is $10K less that the current price. I don't intend to continue keeping the reservation based on current financial situation.
From reading forums, it does not look like I can sell my reservation. Anyone else in a similar situation? I don't want to lose my $300. How do I find someone who wants to buy the car?
Maybe if I can find someone who wants the car, I can move forward with the reservation, and once I get the car, I can sell it to that person?

I have a reservation for Lucid Air Pure at the original price, which is $10K less that the current price. I don't intend to continue keeping the reservation based on current financial situation.
From reading forums, it does not look like I can sell my reservation. Anyone else in a similar situation? I don't want to lose my $300. How do I find someone who wants to buy the car?
Maybe if I can find someone who wants the car, I can move forward with the reservation, and once I get the car, I can sell it to that person?
Ask you SA if Lucid will refund your deposit. They have done that as long as you have not finalized your configuration.

The deposits are fully refundable until you confirm the order and it goes to the factory for production.

If you buy the car you need to pay tax/title/licensing fees. If you set up an Montana LLC, there is no sales tax burden. Lots of info on this online.

I got my back a few days ago even after confirming design and being assigned a delivery advisor. No issue whatsoever.

Back