Registration in Colorado

But with all the EVs on the road these days, has anyone ever seen this mythical sticker? I pass at least 6-7 Teslas every day on the way to drop off kids at school- plenty of time to peruse windshields- and I've never seen one.
I have them on my cars. I’m out of town, but I’ll send a photo.

Question.

I'm in Colorado & have had my Touring for 3 weeks. Paid cash. I just got registration/bill of sale via FedEx. It included two blank Power of Attorney forms for me to sign & notorize to hand over POA to some unnamed agent of Lucid for licensing purposes. I've never dune this for any other car purchases. Does anyone know what that's about?

Well, it's been about 6 months since we got our delivery in Colorado, and I do remember getting some documents that we signed. Basically, it allows Lucid to handle all the registration hassles for you. Sign them, send them back, and in a few weeks you'll get your plates. Easy peasy. (but you might have the same issue we did- the plates come with the sticker showing the year, but not one for the month. weird. Haven't had any issues, and the registration shows the month, if you ever get stopped.) Also- don't put on the front plate. Only seems to be an issue if you street park in Denver. Welcome to the family!

I took delivery 12/31/22 and still don’t have plates. Sent back paperwork about 6-8 weeks ago (mistake on initial paperwork). Lucid sent me new temps.

I took delivery 12/31/22 and still don’t have plates. Sent back paperwork about 6-8 weeks ago (mistake on initial paperwork). Lucid sent me new temps.
Same. (Except for the paperwork mistake.) My new temp plates are valid until June.

Does this mean there are 6 of us now in Colorado?! (I got my plates 4 weeks after receiving the vehicle. I had no issues.)

Does this mean there are 6 of us now in Colorado?! (I got my plates 4 weeks after receiving the vehicle. I had no issues.)
My plates arrived exactly 6 months, 3 days after purchase. Had to get temp tags renewed. But, the new plates showed up on my doorstep in Durango.

Back