Refinance rates

these guys are great! 4.65%
Is there a trick to becoming a member if you don’t live there or work for one of their eligible companies?

I can’t be the first person to refinance a Lucid or am I ?

Is there a trick to becoming a member if you don’t live there or work for one of their eligible companies?
None. That’s what I love about them. I’m not an employee of the CDC but have financed many cars through them over the years. Their level of service is amazing. The process is a little less automated than a big bank but they’ll take you through it pretty painlessly

Just show them the original sticker at $150k, you paid $100k so you have some equity.
Where to get that original sticker, I think that would be fine, but need to show them that.

What’s your current rate, term, payment?

It sucks and thats my fault, 8.5% 84months, when I originally financed it, this same deal happened hard to value the car blah blah. and then some banks just were unable to accept the loan cause the value was missing. We really should have a Kelly Blue book value.

It sucks and thats my fault, 8.5% 84months, when I originally financed it, this same deal happened hard to value the car blah blah. and then some banks just were unable to accept the loan cause the value was missing. We really should have a Kelly Blue book value.
holy crap

Sorry I looked up the word it’s Monroney Label I need that for my car

A lot of lenders use that Invoice value …

IMG_0129.png

This is pretty funny stuff : my credit union is like we don’t know how to value your car. Could you give us a dealer invoice. Has anyone else ran into this? There is no Kelly blue book or any of their tools to return value back
I went to two local credit unions and neither of them would do a loan on the car. They both said it wasn't in their database of vehicles. I ended going through Bank of America, since they were working with Lucid already. Luckily. the process with them was really easy for me, unlike some people's.

There should be enough cars out there to establish at least baseline value systems. Did you refinance with BofA?

While you all eat sushi someone get me the values for our cars so I can refinance this lol

This is pretty funny stuff : my credit union is like we don’t know how to value your car. Could you give us a dealer invoice. Has anyone else ran into this? There is no Kelly blue book or any of their tools to return value back
Yes, I had to give BofA my original sales contract.

While you all eat sushi someone get me the values for our cars so I can refinance this lol
Take a breath. Lucid already said they'll get you the Monroney label, which will have your answer. You'll be fine.

Back