Rear light condensated

Ryancdossey1

Cars
Dream P, Rsq8, 720s, Mono
DE Number
I’ve got Lucid picking the car up to service a clunk over bumps in the front left wheel well but also noticed condensation in the tail light.

Service said it might go away but they’ll check it. In my experience condensation in lights isn’t ever really a good thing that just resolves itself.

Appears to be on both sides.
D7FA51BC-7805-4B3F-88B3-BCC93D724B45.jpeg
900AF3B5-E165-48B3-A3FD-CEF20AC9D1D6.jpeg

Ryan, Its been a year but wondering how this was resolved? I have had condensation for a month in my high brake light (under the middle of the window).
Tried leaving trunk open in the sun for a couple hours but only a couple inches in the middle cleared.
Tried a leaf blower and vacuum along the edge of the trunk put couldn't induce any movement of bubbles.
This is my first winter with the Air. Wash it often at home.

Ryan, Its been a year but wondering how this was resolved? I have had condensation for a month in my high brake light (under the middle of the window).
Tried leaving trunk open in the sun for a couple hours but only a couple inches in the middle cleared.
Tried a leaf blower and vacuum along the edge of the trunk put couldn't induce any movement of bubbles.
This is my first winter with the Air. Wash it often at home.
Any updates?

I’ve heard the condensation in the center/third brake light is a known/warranty issue.

Millbrae CA Lucid service now has my car and Travis, without saying anything about a known issue, was confident they would replace the plastic part below the window that includes the 3rd brake light and seal. Condensation been constant for 2 months now; removed the plastic 5 cent sized plugs covering the 6 nuts holding the part to the trunk and noticed dirt and water so seal looks to be bad.Can add another update in early March upon car's return.

Got small Hyundai Kona loaner. Lucid offered to replace it (and even to deliver to my door) with a Lucid loaner incoming in a couple days but that seems like an unnecessary expense for a week of motoring that is better spent just fixing defects ... impressive service gesture, eh?

I'm late to y'all's 2022 model year Air party (Oct 23 purchase) so trying to dig / search forum for info as the things come up.
Also now in for squeaky rear package shelf replacement, a known issue. Weird that it squeaks much less in the winter.

I had condensation in the tail light replaced under warranty. It usually involves a trip to the body shop because of the difficulty in getting the assembly out. YMMV, but mine went to the body shop, and service said it almost always does.

I had condensation in the tail light replaced under warranty. It usually involves a trip to the body shop because of the difficulty in getting the assembly out. YMMV, but mine went to the body shop, and service said it almost always does.
how long was the repair time?

For the record, my center brake light was replaced at the Millbrae service center in a matter of days for the common condensation issue (would take many days to dry out). I am pretty sure it was done in-house.

For the record, my center brake light was replaced at the Millbrae service center in a matter of days for the common condensation issue (would take many days to dry out). I am pretty sure it was done in-house.
Millbrae service replaced (in-house)the entire plastic piece containing center/third brake light. It didn't dry out once condensation appeared. Thanks for your input and sorry my response a few weeks delayed. Replacement and other minor fixes were about 10 days. I'm gonna push for a Lucid loaner next time

Back