gmglass

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
DE-R Zenith Red, 21"
DE Number
Referral Code
0FS9A9RW
...question for you: Where do you take your Lucid for the NC state inspection?

Thanks in advance!

You can take it to any shop that does inspections. They will only perform the "safety" part of the NC Inspection and they will send the notice to the state so you can renew your registration.

They even charged me less due to not having to check emissions.

Sorry for piggybacking on this thread but I'm hoping to reach owners in Raleigh. I'm in the market but haven't had the opportunity to see a Lucid Air up close in person. The car would be for my wife and she is very particular about the comfort and bolstering of car seats. Is there anyone in the Raleigh area willing to show off your car a bit and let her try out your seat so we don't make a wasted trip to DC?

Sorry for piggybacking on this thread but I'm hoping to reach owners in Raleigh. I'm in the market but haven't had the opportunity to see a Lucid Air up close in person. The car would be for my wife and she is very particular about the comfort and bolstering of car seats. Is there anyone in the Raleigh area willing to show off your car a bit and let her try out your seat so we don't make a wasted trip to DC?
Not in Raleigh but GSO and Pinehurst. It would depend on the trim level you purchase. I can only speak to the GT. The seat is fully adjustable in the GT including the side bolsters. The only thing lacking in my experience is the height (I wish it could go a little higher). I have only driven a model y and model 3 and the GT seats, the quality of materials, and actual buttons in the Lucid are a lot more premium. The only downside I see right now is the software implantation. It has been a slow crawl and the software has improved exponentially since I first got the car in 2022, however, there are still limitations they haven’t corrected yet. It is the smoothest driving car and most powerful car I’ve ever driven and other than an early issue with service it has been problem free for over 35000 miles.

Back