Question ?

duc900

Cars
AGT Black/Tahoe
Just got a call from my DA. He offered two options as updates:

1) wait two weeks to get my VIN and then 3-6 wks to get delivery (essentially the original expectation)
or
2) a vehicle came available with my exact specs (black, tahoe, 21's) and I can receive it in two weeks

My question is: will there be any distinguishable difference in that small window of time with software updates? Or is it time to just jump in the pool.

Thoughts?

Take it and run. No way to know about software updates and frankly, most improvements are minor. You will get the updates over the air when they become available anyway.

The next version of software will come OTA to both soon enough.

Take it and run! Who knows when you will get your VIN otherwise. I have thought about asking my DA if any exterior color becomes available with 19” wheels to put me on the wait list for it rather than wait for the Grey car.

1) wait two weeks to get my VIN and then 3-6 wks to get delivery (essentially the original expectation)
or
2) a vehicle came available with my exact specs (black, tahoe, 21's) and I can receive it in two weeks

My question is: will there be any distinguishable difference in that small window of time with software updates? Or is it time to just jump in the pool.

Thoughts?
They have been averaging a software update every 2 weeks. But like everyone else said, the software in its current state is WAY improved from previous. For my personal use, everything is working great! Get the car early and start enjoying!

or

Thoughts?
Take it and run.

I just received an email from my DA and he informed me that I will receive a VIN in about 2-3 weeks. He said to get financing together once the VIN is assigned. I responded back to him just letting him know that Lucid will probably have more and more reservation holders drop as interest rates start to increase.

Take it and run.

I just received an email from my DA and he informed me that I will receive a VIN in about 2-3 weeks. He said to get financing together once the VIN is assigned. I responded back to him just letting him know that Lucid will probably have more and more reservation holders drop as interest rates start to increase.
when did you order/confirm?

Back