Question on payment

well I suppose I feel slightly better @hydbob ...however just like in your case I wonder if I can carry some sort of a confirmation receipt from PNC saying the funds are available?
The truth is, they probably won't if you can just show them proof. When I picked up my car, forever ago, my wire hadn't even cleared but I showed them a receipt and they were like, "Congrats! Here are the keys!"

Guys - Im scheduled to pick my car tomorrow and I hit I may have screwed things up by making an ACH transfer (just for the tax portion etc) through my Lucid portal to pay via my PNC account. I know that it shows I have paid off the car completely but will the service center create an issue tomorrow? I wish they gave you some sort of advice on what to do rather than bombarding you with 'complete making your payments before delivery' email. Thoughts?
This kind of stuff is why I keep in close contact with the local DA at the Goose Island facility. He guided to let him know when I was wiring some funds so he would be on the look out for it. I wired money yesterday and received a confirmation email from Lucid that they had received the payment and my Lucid on line account was credited accordingly.

So I also just got the Docusign information and the request to pay. I tried to use their ACH through Plaid but it wouldn't connect to my Schwab account where the cash is sitting (not a bank account). So I switched and did a wire transfer from the Schwab account to their Wells Fargo account. But since it was after the wire transfer cutoff time, the actual funds will transfer first thing Monday morning and should be in the Lucid Group account by 11:00 am. My Advisor couldn't 100% guarantee but it appears my car is actually at the Millbrae Center going through the final inspection and detailing. So I'm hopeful I will have the car by mid week. FINALLY!! Celebrating with some 25 year old Glen Farcas!!
I also received the Docu information and the invitation to pay. I told them that when I go to pick up the car I will bring a cashier check (which is the same than money !!)

Back