Quarterly Earnings report

The exciting update? Silver touch up paint now available in the online store! Well ahead of Silver painted car deliveries....
Link? I couldn’t find it…

I don’t know I come here for comic relief. 😆

With all due respect, don’t buy the stock. However, that also means your questions are not worth answering for them, as the goal of the call is to answer questions from their existing shareholders and entice them to continue to own, not to excite new potential eventually maybe one day if I like the stock shareholders.
This is not about the stock. This forum is about the car. My questions for management are car related questions. They are suggestions for shareholders who are on this forum to ask at the call.

They have not answered any of the questions you have posted and probably will not unless a lot of orders are canceled and they are hurting for new orders. Up until now the attitude from Lucid has been less than complimentary to customers. I have had 2 friends who have been avid Lucid fans who are planning on dropping their orders due to no information now for many months.
I waited patiently for like a year and a half and am thrilled.

Here are the questions I voted for.

1. What are the revenue and cashflow projections for each of the next 5 years?
  2. What are the production targets for the next 5 years?
  3. Are there partnerships, or generally other revenue lines, you are looking at? And if so, when could we see those come to fruition? I read Aston Martin is considering your platform, others here have mentioned Apple. Other revenue lines could be stored energy (similar to Tesla).
  4. Any plan/chances to license power train technology (battery, motor, wunderbox, etc.) to an existing ICE manufacturing car companies? Ex. Honda, Nissan, Aston Martin, etc.? And, any plan/chances to license ESS solution other than Saudi Arabia?
  5. Peter, when will production truly ramp up, and why is it taking so long?
  6. Please share quarterly production targets for 2022 and 2023, for all the models in production right now.
  7. Is Lucid on track to deliver 12k - 14k cars this year?
  8. When is Lucid estimated to hit Level 3 autonomy for their driving assistance software?
  9. How long can you guys fund yourselves with the money on hand right now

I'm mostly interested in their plans for the next two years, and what's happening now. Five years is a very, very long time for any new company, though one can blow smoke out that far.

I'm mostly interested in their plans for the next two years, and what's happening now. Five years is a very, very long time for any new company, though one can blow smoke out that far.
In the next 1-2 years I would like them to give an estimate they are able to hit. I know supply chain factors have had an impact but they should be able to account for that now in their projections. I'm still interested in what growth they are expecting over the next 5 years and if they hit the near term targets they would raise more confidence in the mid to long range targets.

Probably scooped up all failed harmonized batches and decided to put them in little bottles to make some extra revenue 😂
Perhaps a hint we need to paint the silver ourself.

Will this one be about their brilliant software development group?

I know, cheap shot... 😇
I would LOVE to see such a video drop if only for pure entertainment value. Although I suppose it could have the opposite effect on some judging by the last video clip on software that was high on back patting but low on reality.

Here are the questions I voted for.

1. What are the revenue and cashflow projections for each of the next 5 years?
  2. What are the production targets for the next 5 years?
  3. Are there partnerships, or generally other revenue lines, you are looking at? And if so, when could we see those come to fruition? I read Aston Martin is considering your platform, others here have mentioned Apple. Other revenue lines could be stored energy (similar to Tesla).
  4. Any plan/chances to license power train technology (battery, motor, wunderbox, etc.) to an existing ICE manufacturing car companies? Ex. Honda, Nissan, Aston Martin, etc.? And, any plan/chances to license ESS solution other than Saudi Arabia?
  5. Peter, when will production truly ramp up, and why is it taking so long?
  6. Please share quarterly production targets for 2022 and 2023, for all the models in production right now.
  7. Is Lucid on track to deliver 12k - 14k cars this year?
  8. When is Lucid estimated to hit Level 3 autonomy for their driving assistance software?
  9. How long can you guys fund yourselves with the money on hand right now
Has anyone here ever listened to an earnings call? The Q&A is the last five minutes, and all the Qs come from bankers at the firms that did the IPO. If you're expecting "communication" an "cupholders" don't waste your time.

A Q that is both highly relevant, and has a chance of getting asked, is "how much bigger is your backlog now compared to 3 months ago?". If the answer isn't at least 1.5X I'd say they have more than one traction problem...

Has anyone here ever listened to an earnings call? The Q&A is the last five minutes, and all the Qs come from bankers at the firms that did the IPO. If you're expecting "communication" an "cupholders" don't waste your time.

A Q that is both highly relevant, and has a chance of getting asked, is "how much bigger is your backlog now compared to 3 months ago?". If the answer isn't at least 1.5X I'd say they have more than one traction problem...
I have and lucid actually takes questions voted on by retail investors. All the info is posted in links shared above.

I have and lucid actually takes questions voted on by retail investors. All the info is posted in links shared above.
Hope you're right...let's compare notes the evening of the 3rd, and see if even one of your eleven (very good) points is even mentioned

Yeah...... I see one of the popular questions is regarding an Apple partnership. Do people REALLY believe that Lucid is going to be able to discuss anything about a partnership with Apple before Apple announces? It's a wasted question if they do entertain even responding to it.

Obviously some of you have never attended a stockholders meeting or quarterly report. They are all carefully scripted to please the stockholders and problems are swept under the carpet and not discussed. Accentuate the positive and ignore the negative.

Yeah...... I see one of the popular questions is regarding an Apple partnership. Do people REALLY believe that Lucid is going to be able to discuss anything about a partnership with Apple before Apple announces? It's a wasted question if they do entertain even responding to it.
Agreed. If Lucid were partnering with Apple (to manufacture the "Apple Car" or even just to provide batteries) that would still be years off, and they will say absolutely nothing to anyone about it until Apple does. Apple has dropped partners over leaks in the past.

I also still don't see Apple partnering with Lucid. But who knows? Some components, like motors or batteries? Maybe? Or maybe Lucid builds Apple's fleet for an autonomous ride-sharing service? I still buy that over the idea of Apple selling cars.

The exciting update? Silver touch up paint now available in the online store! Well ahead of Silver painted car deliveries....
Where do you see the touch up paint in the online store? I'm supposed to get my Grey/Tahoe GT delivered to me tomorrow. I asked the service center if they had any touch up paint and they said no. I'm not seeing it at store.lucidmotors.com.

Everything will be in the press release, you will get little if anything more from both the call and the Q&A!

Where do you see the touch up paint in the online store? I'm supposed to get my Grey/Tahoe GT delivered to me tomorrow. I asked the service center if they had any touch up paint and they said no. I'm not seeing it at store.lucidmotors.com.
Pretty sure that was a joke. But if you need some, ask your service guys.

I did. The Riviera Beach service center said they didn’t have any.
That's because there's a separate harmonization piece for touch up paint... it's 6 months off but should be available before the silver cars come out ;)

Sorry, that was meant to be taken as a joke. Given the issues they've had in getting Silver painted cars to their eagerly awaiting owners, it would be an amazing (snarky) announcement that they managed to procure enough silver paint to fill touch up kits.....
Also, maybe they will have colored pencils to go with any GT-Performance upgraded purchase.

Back