Quantum Gray GT Stealth - 20”

Thanks!! Was worried that painting the calipers red may be too bold but it works for me.
I agree about the red brake calipers. They look awesome, especially with those 21” wheels. Absolutely stunning!

Yeah it would look dumb with my 19” but those GT P wheels are the best looking out of all of them, so makes sense to enhance them like that cuz you’re not putting lipstick on a pig.

And here it is in all its glory…after PPF, ceramic coating, window tinting, and brake caliper painting
Looks awesome. I have the same and got mine PPF’ed, ceramic and 20S% tint all around. One thing i had my lucid delivery team do is order my aerodynamic pieces that supposed to go on the 21” sports wheels. I see yours doesnt have them either. I want mine because if I’m going further, i want more miles. But if they didn’t put them on a due out for you, go back to them. They told me they didnt put them on anyone’s and should have.

Looks awesome. I have the same and got mine PPF’ed, ceramic and 20S% tint all around. One thing i had my lucid delivery team do is order my aerodynamic pieces that supposed to go on the 21” sports wheels. I see yours doesnt have them either. I want mine because if I’m going further, i want more miles. But if they didn’t put them on a due out for you, go back to them. They told me they didnt put them on anyone’s and should have.
That's funny because that is the one of the first things I asked when I saw my car--I was looking for those plastic rim inserts and I was told it does not come with this car because mine is a Touring, not a Grand Touring. I think it looks better without but if I paid for them, then I want them, lol. I will most definitely call Lucid Customer service and ask for clarification. Thanks so much for the info.

Nice! Congrats and welcome to the MN GT club (I think there are about a dozen here). I have a regular QG / Mojave GT, and pretty sure you'll be getting some double takes with that stealth package. Good timing to get it now so you can enjoy it for the summer - got mine last August and have been loving it. Winter tire deals are available via Tire Rack, and they have deals on rims too. Midwest Clear Bra has done a bunch of Lucid's here, fyi. Enjoy

Nice! Congrats and welcome to the MN GT club (I think there are about a dozen here). I have a regular QG / Mojave GT, and pretty sure you'll be getting some double takes with that stealth package. Good timing to get it now so you can enjoy it for the summer - got mine last August and have been loving it. Winter tire deals are available via Tire Rack, and they have deals on rims too. Midwest Clear Bra has done a bunch of Lucid's here, fyi. Enjoy!
Were you driving in maple grove on december 3?

Back