Pure Delivery Timeline and RWD Update

@Steveinarizona , you were looking for specs.
Back in 2021 and 2022 I was. Then when the GV60 Performance became available in my market, I jumped on it in November of 2022. At that time there were still no specs on the RWD Lucid Air and I still don't know what "decontenting" was done between models leading to the RWD version.

As to the other issue in this thread, I concur that unfortunately the type of motor used by Lucid is always on so the AWD versions are always on. My current Genesis GV60 Performance does deconnect the front wheel motor except when accelerating. But the Lucid has far more range so maybe that is part of the tradeoff.

Back in 2021 and 2022 I was. Then when the GV60 Performance became available in my market, I jumped on it in November of 2022. At that time there were still no specs on the RWD Lucid Air and I still don't know what "decontenting" was done between models leading to the RWD version.

As to the other issue in this thread, I concur that unfortunately the type of motor used by Lucid is always on so the AWD versions are always on. My current Genesis GV60 Performance does deconnect the front wheel motor except when accelerating. But the Lucid has far more range so maybe that is part of the tradeoff.
Saw this and remembered you.. holy sh*t that is an ugly "tesla model 2" rendering.
1691864239931.png

Back