- Joined
- Mar 27, 2025
- Messages
- 1,187
- Reaction score
- 1,634
- Cars
- GGT, BMW i3
I haven't seen it in person yet, but from the moment I saw it on video I felt I had found the screen layout I was hoping for. The big Tesla screen is good for navigation, media, etc but I don't like the reliance on just one screen. The Gravity layout looks great, but it's not very useful in my experience because the cockpit is well positioned but too small for navigation and the pilot panel sits too low to be easily visible, specially when driving as it requires you to look way down to use it. My 2 cents...I liked Panoramic Vision alot. Larger displays than I expected from news article pictures and a whole new way of providing information in an interior with limited other screens. I liked it.