QUESTION Prospective buyer questions

I like the Gravity but would never get one because it is way too large for me. My wife and I are retired and do not need such a large SUV. I actually find the ix3 more appealing for our needs, but not sure I like the BMW squished grill on the front. Saw one in white at the Dealership. I liked it better in the pictures before I saw it in real life. Maybe in a darker color the grill would not stand out as much.
savagegeese posted a not so kind review of the iX3
 
savagegeese posted a not so kind review of the iX3
Well, that eliminates this car for me. I still have one of my potential sights on a BMW electric M3, but I'll have to wait till it's released and reviewed before I can come to any conclusion.
 
Back
Top