The instructions for programming Homelink on your Gravity contain an error.
Here is what comes up on the screen in your car when trying to program Homelink:
View attachment 33800
Note that it instructs you to hold your remote under the driver-side headlight. In fact, you have to hold your remote under
the passenger-side headlight. I found this out today when the mobile tech came today after I had been unable to get Homelink programmed by following these instructions. I was sitting in the car when he went straight to the passenger side with the remote. I showed him what was on the screen in the car, and he said he had never seen that. He is going to let Lucid know.
Oddly enough, I was able to get the horn to sound and the headlights to flash by holding the remote in the location illustrated, but the programming would not take. Although I tried several times by moving the remote around that area, it did not occur to me to try the other side of the car.