Problem with Navigation

Abdullah

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air
I have a weird problem. The navigation is stuck in a location and does not move. The funny thing when I connect apple carplay google navigation does not work either. It is stuck in the same location as the car. I tried all types of reset not luck. I plan to take it to Service center.

I have a weird problem. The navigation is stuck in a location and does not move. The funny thing when I connect apple carplay google navigation does not work either. It is stuck in the same location as the car. I tried all types of reset not luck. I plan to take it to Service center.
That's very weird. I've never heard of that one before. I had a weird sound issue a month ago, and it was solved by changing to guest profile, then to my hubby's profile and doing a reset, then coming back to mine and doing a reset.

That happened to me when I first received the car. A reset won’t fix it. If I recall ( without knowing many details ) , service will need to access the CPU to reset it. It’s an easy fix.

I had something similar where the nav was stuck in front of the Lucid HQ (I am in Ohio). No resets solved it, but mobile tech was able to get it working again.

Back