Prices dropped again

You just have to have an Amex card or be a Sam’s club member to get the fleet discount. It costs $40 to sign up for a membership if by some chance you don’t. In the screenshot you posted, correct there are additional discounts for security deposit, but even without it it’s cheaper than a lucid’s lease.

Again, I’m still happy to pay $200 more for a lucid air touring!! But I’m not getting fooled by lucid’s 0 MF incentives that somehow I’m saving money by getting a lucid over an EQS or iX
I feel you brother! Sometimes, you can't put sense into them. I've seen many BMW iX and MB deals that are way cheaper than Lucid's. It's simply the truth. Remind me of those Tesla days, no matter what Tesla did, Tesla is always right in some owner's opinion.

You just have to have an Amex card or be a Sam’s club member to get the fleet discount. It costs $40 to sign up for a membership if by some chance you don’t. In the screenshot you posted, correct there are additional discounts for security deposit, but even without it it’s cheaper than a lucid’s lease.

Again, I’m still happy to pay $200 more fMost of us are owners here... Figure out what you want.
Sorry but you keep on comparing how much cheaper an EQS is to the Lucid. It sounds like you are a great shopper and get great discounts. But if someone really wanted to save money, just go buy a Chevy Bolt EUV. It’s a great car!

I just don’t think you can compare an EQS fleet lease on a special deal with a Lucid deal. lucid does not have fleet discounts or any super great deals. If you want the car, you can buy it, finance it or lease it. There is no negotiating with Lucid as you can a Mercedes.

Btw, what car did you get?
Thank you.. Comparing a start-up program with direct sales at Lucid with thousands of car brokers and dealers nationally, who are competing to make deals on ugly cars in a slowing market might be worth a comment, but maybe its time to move on in the conversation.

Last edited:
Back