PPF recommendations near Baltimore

Golfhack

Verified Owner
Cars
QG/SC AT, MB GLE 350
Can anyone recommend a PPF/Ceramic coating shop near Baltimore? I found Reflected Images Custom Detailing near Bel Air that does mostly STEK. They said they have done several Lucids. Open to suggestions.
Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a PPF/Ceramic coating shop near Baltimore? I found Reflected Images Custom Detailing near Bel Air that does mostly STEK. They said they have done several Lucids. Open to suggestions.
Thanks.
"They said they have done several Lucids."
This is a questionable claim in that the number of Lucids in the Baltimore area is relatively small. Moreover, no Lucids are shown on their web site, where many other high-end brands are shown. Perhaps, they were being aspirational?

I had my AGT done by Limitless Detailing in College Park. Small shop run by a very conscientious young guy. Mine was the first Lucid he had done ( they’re still fairly rare in Maryland, and I still haven’t seen one other than mine in the wild) and this was back in September. Good price, great quality work.

I had my AGT done by Limitless Detailing in College Park. Small shop run by a very conscientious young guy. Mine was the first Lucid he had done ( they’re still fairly rare in Maryland, and I still haven’t seen one other than mine in the wild) and this was back in September. Good price, great quality work.
Thanks. What did you have done?

Suntek Ultra PPF on the front, mirrors and first third of the hood, and CeramicPro throughout. I’ve been very pleased so far.

Back