Looking for Tint shop in Charleston SC or Savannah GA

MikeBP

Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
I though i already posed this, but i can't find it. Just got my GT and took it in for PPF & Ceramic along with tinting. The shop called me and said they can't do the tint because do not want to take off door panels. Anyone know of anyone near Charleston SC or Savannah GA with experience or they can recommend?

Did you get any info on this? My tint shop has had my car for 4 days and they just told me they can't get the doors off due to my motorized shades

No I have not had any luck. I gave up Was thinking if I need to take a driving trip I would look in that city. If you find someone please let me know.

Are you in Charleston? I have not seen another lucid here yet.

Did you get any info on this? My tint shop has had my car for 4 days and they just told me they can't get the doors off due to my motorized shades
I replied but didn't hit reply. Just posted it. Wanted to make sure you saw it.

I replied but didn't hit reply. Just posted it. Wanted to make sure you saw it.
No. I am in WI the shop it is at did the PPF and then flaked on the tint. so pissed. Wish they wouldn't have done any of it. I have found a place that has done two Air's so far. If you want to test that range and bring it north, I know a guy now.

No. I am in WI the shop it is at did the PPF and then flaked on the tint. so pissed. Wish they wouldn't have done any of it. I have found a place that has done two Air's so far. If you want to test that range and bring it north, I know a guy now.
Good Luck!

Back