Please shere your PPF quotes for front clip and whole car. Just want to see if the quotes I've received are similar. Thx.

I was quoted $2000 and $2500 for the front bumper/hood/fenders/mirrors and $5500 and $6500 for the whole car. Is that similar to what others have been quoted? This is for standard PPF film, not the Matte finish. Installers used either Xpel Ultimate or STEK.

Our Zenith Red Dream Performance is getting a full wrap with Xpel Ultimate Fusion -- clear matte on the cantrails and mirrors, gloss on the rest of the car. This is Xpel's newest product with ceramic infused in the film.

The work is being done by Detailers of Naples. This car replaced our original Dream Edition which was wrecked. It has about 5,400 miles on it, so they've got a bit more prep work to do than on a new car. Price: $9,000.

This is the fifth Lucid Air they've done. I couldn't believe their facility when I toured it. I saw 11 people and 2 photographers at work. (The place was huge and full of exotics and vintage restorations and looked as much like a car museum as a workshop. And there were two Ferraris and two Lambos lined up outside waiting their turn.) You could have eaten off the floor of the place.

Last edited:
I finally got something cheaper in Canada! 😅 Mine is xpel stealth, whole car including every trim on the car (also in stealth), no ceramic, for $6k cdn (about $4400 usd). Excellent job too!
I done same satin, and looks much better!

Back