Planning Next Arizona Meetup

When should we do the next Phoenix meetup? Vote for all that work for you.

• Total voters

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and seeing all of the Lucids tegether on September 24. It was also nice of the Studio Advisors to join us. I heard a few people suggest trying to get back together in 3 months. I like the idea of another meetup but choosing a time around the holidays can be difficult. Please respond to the poll if you are interested in joining. You do not need to have your Lucid Air yet to join.

It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and seeing all of the Lucids tegether on September 24. It was also nice of the Studio Advisors to join us. I heard a few people suggest trying to get back together in 3 months. I like the idea of another meetup but choosing a time around the holidays can be difficult. Please respond to the poll if you are interested in joining. You do not need to have your Lucid Air yet to join.
Thanks for doing the survey.

want to join group - - - I'm in green valley are there any Tucson area members who would like to do a meet-up. Want to show off 2023 Lucid air pure 1000 miles and software challenged.

Back