Pilot Panel Problem

I did the turn signal reset procedure before calling Customer Care. Then I did the Valet reset procedure as instructed by Customer Care. Did it twice even. Then I tried the turn signal reset procedure again.
Bobby reset time. Log into guest profile, wait a couple min, log back into your profile.

Bobby reset time. Log into guest profile, wait a couple min, log back into your profile.
Yes give this a try. I don't know why the support line doesn't suggest it as an option. Also when you do the valet card reset make sure your phone and any keys are far away from the car or have the keys in a faraday pouch with bluetooth off on the phone.

Ah I missed the "No Profiles" which would make it difficult to change profiles.

Lucid had my car in the shop twice before for Pilot Panel failure. All was fine until two days ago when it froze. Can access glove box, can't access charging screen to pre-condition the battery, can't change drive modes, control seats or massage. Lucid's remote attempts to fix it did not succeed. They are supposed to call me monday regarding next steps. I love my car, but this is too much. I'm tempted to invoke the Lemon Law and surrender the vehicle. Three failures of the same component isn't acceptable. I own stock in Lucid so don't want it to fail, but what's to be done?

Yeah, it sucks. You also can't adjust the side mirrors, which means it's not safe to drive IMO (if you have more than one driver).
I'm generally still happier that I have the car than I'm frustrated with its issues and lack of service, and I'm fairly confident that I'll feel even better about the car by EOY 2023. But there are reasons I haven't sold the car that I bought the Lucid to replace.

Lucid had my car in the shop twice before for Pilot Panel failure. All was fine until two days ago when it froze. Can access glove box, can't access charging screen to pre-condition the battery, can't change drive modes, control seats or massage. Lucid's remote attempts to fix it did not succeed. They are supposed to call me monday regarding next steps. I love my car, but this is too much. I'm tempted to invoke the Lemon Law and surrender the vehicle. Three failures of the same component isn't acceptable. I own stock in Lucid so don't want it to fail, but what's to be done?

This totally sucks and I am really sorry you are going though this. I hope they make it right.

Yeah, it sucks. You also can't adjust the side mirrors, which means it's not safe to drive IMO (if you have more than one driver).
I'm generally still happier that I have the car than I'm frustrated with its issues and lack of service, and I'm fairly confident that I'll feel even better about the car by EOY 2023. But there are reasons I haven't sold the car that I bought the Lucid to replace.
Mine has now done this today as well for the first time. I had no backup camera (which happens 50% of the time) so when I got home, locked the car with the fob and came out an hour later to leave. Pilot panel was stuck on the starry screen and the right cockpit panel frozen. No resets have worked, I drove 45 min to a party which I’m currently at, and just went back after 2 hours to see if it’s fixed, nope! Can’t try the Bobby reset as you have no access to the profiles in the car. First time I’ve actually been very frustrated with the car. Will see how it is in the morning, but I’ll be enjoying a music-less drive home.

Mine has now done this today as well for the first time. I had no backup camera (which happens 50% of the time) so when I got home, locked the car with the fob and came out an hour later to leave. Pilot panel was stuck on the starry screen and the right cockpit panel frozen. No resets have worked, I drove 45 min to a party which I’m currently at, and just went back after 2 hours to see if it’s fixed, nope! Can’t try the Bobby reset as you have no access to the profiles in the car. First time I’ve actually been very frustrated with the car. Will see how it is in the morning, but I’ll be enjoying a music-less drive home.
This issue with the Pilot panel and left cockpit screen being frozen in some sort of permanent startup state has been reported by a few folks on the forum in other threads. Seems to have crept in with some other bugs in 2.0.47. Really hoping they fix this one soon.

I would contact Customer Care immediately. As reported, none of the usual “resets” (Key Card, Turn Signal, Bobby) fix this one. Those screens just get stuck that way.

Hopefully customer care can walk you through an alternate way of resetting those. Or send out mobile service to get you back up and running. It is a software issue, not hardware, as far as we can tell.

This issue with the Pilot panel and left cockpit screen being frozen in some sort of permanent startup state has been reported by a few folks on the forum in other threads. Seems to have crept in with some other bugs in 2.0.47. Really hoping they fix this one soon.

I would contact Customer Care immediately. As reported, none of the usual “resets” (Key Card, Turn Signal, Bobby) fix this one. Those screens just get stuck that way.

Hopefully customer care can walk you through an alternate way of resetting those. Or send out mobile service to get you back up and running. It is a software issue, not hardware, as far as we can tell.
Yea I’ve seen others have this issue, I’ve just been having issues with the cameras until today. So this is a new one for me. I know there is a “forbidden” reboot that can damage the vehicle potentially, but at this moment that may be my only option. I can’t remember where that one was posted, but I think @Adnillien knows it, could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

Had my first left cockpit panel freeze up yesterday. absolutely nothing you can do with the car at that point. cant put it into gear, no speedometer, etc. profile switch and valet resets didn’t help. Tech support walked me through putting the car to sleep and walking away for a few minutes, which fixed it.

Glad it came back, but scary when your new car just doesn’t boot up.

The settings screen on my pilot panel froze and the Key Card reset did not fix it. Service center has the car to fix that and few other issues. Supposed to get it back in couple days. Hopefully wont have any issues.

Yea I’ve seen others have this issue, I’ve just been having issues with the cameras until today. So this is a new one for me. I know there is a “forbidden” reboot that can damage the vehicle potentially, but at this moment that may be my only option. I can’t remember where that one was posted, but I think @Adnillien knows it, could be wrong 🤷‍♂️
I can't recommend using this since Lucid specifically said not to use it and that is was for service technicians only. If you search on reset methods, you will likely find it.

Lucid techs asked me to bring it in tomorrow. That requires a 75 minute drive each way. Hell of a way to spend a day. This will be the third time I've taken it in for Pilot panel issues and the second time they will have kept the car overnight.

Lucid techs asked me to bring it in tomorrow. That requires a 75 minute drive each way. Hell of a way to spend a day. This will be the third time I've taken it in for Pilot panel issues and the second time they will have kept the car overnight.
I'm definitely not recommending you try the 'forbidden no no' reboot but if it were me I'd probably try it, in case it quickly gets it fixed up for me. But you shouldn't. I would, though. You definitely shouldn't try it though, even though I definitely would, at most once.

:)

I'm definitely not recommending you try the 'forbidden no no' reboot but if it were me I'd probably try it, in case it quickly gets it fixed up for me. But you shouldn't. I would, though. You definitely shouldn't try it though, even though I definitely would, at most once.

:)
I can neither confirm nor deny that the forbidden no no reboot may or may not have been performed on my vehicle when the pilot panel went black and upper right cockpit panel froze. It most certainly didn’t return everything back to normal, or did ittttt. Probably did.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the forbidden no no reboot may or may not have been performed on my vehicle when the pilot panel went black and upper right cockpit panel froze. It most certainly didn’t return everything back to normal, or did ittttt. Probably did.
Well! Glad that's cleared up! Or is it?

I now have this problem too. They said I need to take my car in. No updates right to push through

Tried most of the reset options except the one that you aren’t supposed to

I'm pleased to report that the update to 2.0.48 seems to have fixed my issue (blank pilot panel + frozen top-right, media-nav panel). I assume the software update did a fuller reset-type of thing that unfroze it.

I'm pleased to report that the update to 2.0.48 seems to have fixed my issue (blank pilot panel + frozen top-right, media-nav panel). I assume the software update did a fuller reset-type of thing that unfroze it.
Let’s hope that it was not only a fuller reset, but that they tackled the root cause of that bug as well. I’d be thrilled to never hear that one reported again.

Back