Pictures of wheels without aero covers/inserts?

They are all one piece.
Same as the 19's! The lug covers and center caps are very reasonably priced from Lucid's parts store

Trying to understand the difference. Is there a center cap that is black and one that is satin aluminum? Or is it just one color available and a mod was made to the aluminum?

So, I tried to get some center caps for my 20” wheels but was told by customer service that none were available. Disappointing.
Anybody find anything after-market that looks good?

Trying to understand the difference. Is there a center cap that is black and one that is satin aluminum? Or is it just one color available and a mod was made to the aluminum?
Both seem to be available for 19" wheels.

Anybody know the 20” Aero wheel front and back Lug pattern and offset? I am thinking on upgrading my rims and keeping the tires.

Anybody know the 20” Aero wheel front and back Lug pattern and offset? I am thinking on upgrading my rims and keeping the tires.
What do you plan on doing with the rims?

Not sure yet…I might sell them if I decide to change out the wheels

Now that spring is here, and we're (mostly) done with the snow, I decided to remove the aero inserts and I'm really preferring the look...much sportier and less "EV"

Attachments

• 20230415_154829~2.jpg
    20230415_154829~2.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 261
Now that spring is here, and we're (mostly) done with the snow, I decided to remove the aero inserts and I'm really preferring the look...much sportier and less "EV"
Those look great w/o the covers.
Are those the 20" wheels w/ Michelin tires?
I have the 21" Aero Blades w/ the Pirelli Pzero's .. was hesitating of changing to the 20" Michelins because of the wheel look, but w/o covers, it looks good!

Those look great w/o the covers.
Are those the 20" wheels w/ Michelin tires?
I have the 21" Aero Blades w/ the Pirelli Pzero's .. was hesitating of changing to the 20" Michelins because of the wheel look, but w/o covers, it looks good!
Yes, these are the 20's with Michelin's, although they are Michelin All Season tires.

Yes, these are the 20's with Michelin's, although they are Michelin All Season tires.
That's great .. did u put on the All Seasons? (or do they come that way from Lucid?)

That's great .. did u put on the All Seasons? (or do they come that way from Lucid?)
I'm in a snowy area so I ordered them from TireRack & had them delivered to my home prior to taking delivery from Lucid in December. I then had TireRack mobile come to my house on delivery day to install them. I'm considering putting the summer tires on until fall just to use them but the all seasons have a nice ride and have done so well with potholes that I hate to take them off.

Where did you get the center caps and what did you do with the lugs? Want to take my aero covers off but trying to figure out what to do with the center cap and lug nuts

Where did you get the center caps and what did you do with the lugs? Want to take my aero covers off but trying to figure out what to do with the center cap and lug nuts
Center caps and plastic lug nut covers are available from Lucid parts/service. They look nice.

That looks amazing! thanks! Where did you get the center cover and lug nut caps from?
They were on my wheels as standard. But you can purchase a set from a service center.

Back