Picked up an almost unused Air Dream R

BocaMike

Cars
Lucid Air Dream R
DE Number
Hey Everyone.

I recently purchased a very slightly preowned Dream R Here are the pics:

The car has 1500 miles. I really like the look or the 21" dream wheels. I purchased them from Lucid. I'm looking to sell the 19" wheels and tires. Located in Boca Raton, FL

Attachments

• new wheels.jpg
    new wheels.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 195
  • old wheels.jpg
    old wheels.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 185
Am I going color blind, or does that 2nd picture look like quantum grey?

Congratulations on your new car! Make sure to get recall inspections done if they havent already.

Am I going color blind, or does that 2nd picture look like quantum grey?

Congratulations on your new car! Make sure to get recall inspections done if they havent already.
Thank you! The color is black. I just got it back from Lucid, they repaired some minor things, so recalls should be up to date.

Nope, definitely black. You need to get your eyes checked youngin 🧑‍🏫
Yes, it looks black on the hood. On the sides however, where the light is, it looks gray.

Or maybe that is because my point of reference for "black" was the first picture..(even though that looks like a messed up version of sapphire blue)

I love how lucid colors change in the light.

2750, click the link in my original thread

Hey Everyone.

I recently purchased a very slightly preowned Dream R Here are the pics:

The car has 1500 miles. I really like the look or the 21" dream wheels. I purchased them from Lucid. I'm looking to sell the 19" wheels and tires. Located in Boca Raton, FL
Congratulations. Did you buy this as a demo car directly from Lucid studio? How much was the price you paid?

Congratulations. Did you buy this as a demo car directly from Lucid studio? How much was the price you paid?
Bought HGreg Lux, found an amazing deal. Don't wanna disclose the price, but I feel like I stole it.

Back