Phone app draining phone battery

I don’t think any of that has anything to do with how much background battery it uses. The iPhone is particularly good about limiting power usage when apps are in the background. It might just be that there are some updates coming, you just recently got the car so it’s doing some optimizations, who knows. I found 1 - 2% of my battery usage is devoted to the Lucid app and I use mobile key 100% of the time.

This is day 2 happy to hear any ideas to reduce this …
IMG_7138.jpeg

I don’t think any of that has anything to do with how much background battery it uses. The iPhone is particularly good about limiting power usage when apps are in the background. It might just be that there are some updates coming, you just recently got the car so it’s doing some optimizations, who knows. I found 1 - 2% of my battery usage is devoted to the Lucid app and I use mobile key 100% of the time.
Could you share your settings ? Or message me how to reduce it ?

View attachment 12513
It’s not insignificant 6% half way day
6% is not a lot of drain. But more than others are seeing. Could be some extra download going on in the background for some reason. Or it’s communicating with the car more than it normally would for some reason. I wouldn’t be too concerned about it. Check in a few weeks to see if it settles down.

My Lucid app is set to ALWAYS and over the last 10 days is the 24th largest drain at less than 1%.

@blueice89 Your settings are fine. Give it a week and see if it still happens. Only pay attention to the battery usage, not the screentime statistics.

If it's still happening in a week, try turning Bluetooth off just for the Lucid app. See if that still causes the drain for a few days.

Back