Philly area

Ambler is the cultural center of the county. Classic old school movie theater, Act II live theater, lots of restaurants, asbestos capital of Pennsylvania and top super-fund site right in town, trains to Philly right there. Directly across from Denny's Electric (the huge yellow sign) is where Orion Kerkering ordered the "Atta Boy Harper" on the back "He wasn't supposed to hear it." shirt ( if you don't follow baseball ... it's a thing). Yes, I got mine there, and ordered a Phillies custom shirt of my own (on the front the Phillies P, on the back: Liam's Dad 8 ).

OMG.... is anyone watching the Texas v Houston game???!!!

Gotta go, Phillies v Sneks on.

Last edited:
Ambler is the cultural center of the county. Classic old school movie theater, Act II live theater, lots of restaurants, asbestos capital of Pennsylvania and top super-fund site right in town, trains to Philly right there. Directly across from Denny's Electric (the huge yellow sign) is where Orion Kerkering ordered the "Atta Boy Harper" shirt ( if you don't follow baseball ... it's a thing). Yes, I got mine there, and ordered a Phillies custom shirt of my own (on the front the Phillies P, on the back: Liam's Dad 8 ).
Dang it! The Phillies have won me over this post season! They remind me of those 2000's "Dirt Dawgs" up in Boston. I love the unkempt look of these boys!

I love the unkempt look of these boys!
"We're from Philly, fn Philly, you don't like us, we don't care."
1697848572065.jpeg
our beloved US senator.

"We're from Philly, fn Philly, you don't like us, we don't care."
View attachment 15798 our beloved US senator.
Oh, Fetterman is my guy! I privileged to watch him live and in 4K presiding over the Senate while he was Lt. Governor! Dude is hilarious!

I too, have supported him from the get go. Saw him live at Montco Community College, about 1/2 mile from our house.
You have to listen to the interview on Pod save America:
PA Senator John Fetterman post stroke

even with his post-stroke disability / hearing / speech issues, he's still more articulate and honest (speaks Philly) politician I know.
Harvard Kennedy school of government. He is the real deal. Always makes me laugh. You have to be very smart to be this funny.

Last edited:
Going to the Philly Auto Show today. Going to meet at King of Prussia chargers around noon and head down the SureKill ... have lunch at the Terminal. Will either be leaving town before rush ~3:30 pm or so, or, since I haven't seen my friend Ken in a while, we may need to do a pub crawl and sleep in an alley tonight. Bringing the cardboard just in case.

Anyone going ? (I'll be the guy with the paper bag over my Eagles hat).

Going to the Philly Auto Show today. Going to meet at King of Prussia chargers around noon and head down the SureKill ... have lunch at the Terminal. Will either be leaving town before rush ~3:30 pm or so, or, since I haven't seen my friend Ken in a while, we may need to do a pub crawl and sleep in an alley tonight. Bringing the cardboard just in case.

Enjoy. Please let us know if any updates with KOP SC...

I'm working today and another round of snow on the way. Have fun!

So if I had to ask, where to get the best cheese steak...the answer would be....

So if I had to ask, where to get the best cheese steak...the answer would be....
John's Roast Pork. Hands down.

Delassandro's and Sonny's are also legit.

John's Roast Pork. Hands down.

Delassandro's and Sonny's are also legit.
Also, do keep in mind that 6/10 cheesesteaks from ordinary places aren’t “real” Philly style! The places Joe listed should be good, though.

Seriously you shouldn't eat them. They have about 3 days worth of calories. I have been eating them locally since 1972. Most of them aren't very good, some are terrible. Some restaurants make outstanding cheese steak sandwiches with house-made rolls.
bon Appetit

Nice. I'm sure most of South Philly will be thrilled with this decision.

I too look forward to being sighted by Cosmo! We live in Center City, and while I personally am used to city driving, I can understand how some might say the car is a little wide for certain Philly streets. Also, we are moving out to the burbs this summer, so are excited about the KoP center. Tyler from mobile service estimates that the shop will open in December if I recall correctly.

Do we have enough people for a Philly area meet up at some point?
Drove by KoP on Sunday. Had heard about a March opening but not sure if it was pushed back further. Anyone hear anything?

Attachments

• IMG_9996.jpeg
    IMG_9996.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
Drove by KoP on Sunday. Had heard about a March opening but not sure if it was pushed back further. Anyone hear anything?
Be patient. It'll be open before you know it.

Back