Philly area

Since there are at least 7 of us now registered, all 7 of us should consider meeting up about a 1/2 mile away from the event site at 2:45 pm and roll up to the event in a 7 car procession. @Cosmo Cruz this is your neighborhood, any suggestions of a possible meeting site and do you want to be the lead car? Not going to lie, if I see 7 Lucid's in a line at one time, that'll make my day.

Sorry to be missing it, due to a prior conflict! We moved to the Wayne area so hopefully can meet you all at the next one.
Sounds like a lot of fun. It would be great meeting you all who are attending and being able to link you with your online presence here. Hope there might be another Philly/South and Central Jersey meet up that I can attend. I am currently in Malaysia, heading to Thailand, as I am visiting refugees from Burma along with govt and NGO officials charged with their protection and care.

should consider meeting up about a 1/2 mile away from the event site at 2:45 pm and roll up to the event in a 7 car procession.

Oh goodness sakes I am just now reading this and it's a fantastic idea.

I'm trying to think of a place to round-up. Guessing some will be getting off the PA turnpike ... there is an abandoned Friendlies across the street from the Fort Washington Mercedes dealership on
Pennsylvania Avenue
just off the Ft. Washington exit of the PA pike (go straight thru the tolls to the light, then straight and see the car dealerships on the Left. Frinedlies lot is on the Right across from the Mercedes dealership. Ambler and the display area is just a couple miles from there.

That would be if we wanted to enter from the East, we could come out right at the CVS,
or more dramatically,
we could enter from the West off of Morris Road to Butler Pike (Main Street),
and cruze through the main cultural part of town to our display area ( I assume the main street is open but likely not!).

I should go out and reconnoiter the ground first thing tomorrow AM.

Also, we could meet at Ft. Washington SEPTA train station lot ..

Check back here tomorrow AM for my updates.

Oh goodness sakes I am just now reading this and it's a fantastic idea.

I'm trying to think of a place to round-up. Guessing some will be getting off the PA turnpike ... there is an abandoned Friendlies across the street from the Fort Washington Mercedes dealership on
Pennsylvania Avenue
just off the Ft. Washington exit of the PA pike (go straight thru the tolls to the light, then straight and see the car dealerships on the Left. Frinedlies lot is on the Right across from the Mercedes dealership. Ambler and the display area is just a couple miles from there.

That would be if we wanted to enter from the East, we could come out right at the CVS,
or more dramatically,
we could enter from the West off of Morris Road to Butler Pike (Main Street),
and cruze through the main cultural part of town to our display area ( I assume the main street is open but likely not!).

I should go out and reconnoiter the ground first thing tomorrow AM.

Also, we could meet at Ft. Washington SEPTA train station lot ..

Check back here tomorrow AM for my updates.
Okay. I'm leaving Harrisburg around between 1:15 pm & 1:30 pm. I meet you wherever you suggest at 2:45 pm.

Okay. I'm leaving Harrisburg around between 1:15 pm & 1:30 pm. I meet you wherever you suggest at 2:45 pm.
I will post here after I check out the ground after the Fort Washington Exit of the PA Turnpike. Go straight under 309 to traffic light then straight up Pennsylvania and see the car dealerships on the Left, (and the Ft. Washington SEPTA parking lot). On the Right there might still be an assembly parking lot.... I'll have to check tomorrow AM. You have my cell.

Wait, are you going to want a charge after driving from Harrisburg? We should meet at the Plymouth Meeting EA chargers then. Get off of PA Turnpike at Plymouth Meeting and go to Mall .... it's way in the back of the mall beside the Benihanna steak house.

Will check back in tomorrow.

I will post here after I check out the ground after the Fort Washington Exit of the PA Turnpike. Go straight under 309 to traffic light then straight up Pennsylvania and see the car dealerships on the Left, (and the Ft. Washington SEPTA parking lot). On the Right there might still be an assembly parking lot.... I'll have to check tomorrow AM. You have my cell.

Wait, are you going to want a charge after driving from Harrisburg? We should meet at the Plymouth Meeting EA chargers then. Get off of PA Turnpike at Plymouth Meeting and go to Mall .... it's way in the back of the mall beside the Benihanna steak house.

Will check back in tomorrow.
I won't need to charge. I can make this trip down, back, and down again from Harrisburg on a full charge if needed so I should be good. I have you number.

Looks like they are not shutting down Butler Ave. (they have in past festivals) = the main drag thru Ambler.
Weavers Way and CVS are at the East end of Butler Ave.
To make Baby Roco's Lucid parade work I think we should gather at a rally point:

I propose the abandoned Friendlies Ice Cream which is directly across Pennsylvania Ave from the Fort Washington Mercedes.

As you exit the PA Turnpike go straight under 309 (light there) then continue about a mile to the Summit ave. light.

On your right is a blank sign and a red brick building (looks like a Friendlies Ice Cream restaurant) with a large vacant lot = the main entrance of the Mercedes dealer is right across PA avenue.

If we plan to be in Ambler at 3 pm l will be at the Friendlies at ~ 2:30 PM. From there we can take Morris Road up the Wissihickon to Butler Ave., then come in from the West end of Town right down the main cultural center of Ambler to our display area, on the opposite end of Ambler. It's about 10 min. We could enter from the East end but it's not as dramatic.

cosmo

Looks like they are not shutting down Butler Ave. (they have in past festivals) = the main drag thru Ambler.
Weavers Way and CVS are at the East end of Butler Ave.
To make Baby Roco's Lucid parade work I think we should gather at a rally point:

I propose the abandoned Friendlies Ice Cream which is directly across Pennsylvania Ave from the Fort Washington Mercedes.

As you exit the PA Turnpike go straight under 309 (light there) then continue about a mile to the Summit ave. light.

On your right is a blank sign and a red brick building (looks like a Friendlies Ice Cream restaurant) with a large vacant lot = the main entrance of the Mercedes dealer is right across PA avenue.

If we plan to be in Ambler at 3 pm l will be at the Friendlies at ~ 2:30 PM. From there we can take Morris Road up the Wissihickon to Butler Ave., then come in from the West end of Town right down the main cultural center of Ambler to our display area, on the opposite end of Ambler. It's about 10 min. We could enter from the East end but it's not as dramatic.

cosmo
I'll be there at 2:45. Which address should I put in? Last night I loaded up the SEPTA station address.

the SEPTA station in Ft. Washington is next to the Mercedes dealership. Just continue past SEPTA and look to your Right just past the Summit Ave. traffic light. Empty lot.

The SEPTA station in Ambler is usually full...not such a good meeting place.

Okay.

Meetup before the NDEW show at Ambler, PA. Nice meeting everyone!!!
IMG_9228.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent photo @moytoyx
was so much fun to foam about our cars ... lucid owners are of a type

@Babyrocko1908 is so much fun, and you have never seen a car shine so ...
Thanks! Nice meeting everyone. I'm sorry some folks didn't see the posts about our pre-show meet up. That won't happen next year.

The organizer asked me for a ride at the end of the show. He's a M3 guy. He was utterly impressed with the short ride I took him on. He was also impressed with how we rolled up as a group. He made a point to ask me where we met up at first. 😂

Great to meet you guys and put some faces to some names! (I missed the meetup because I didn't have the good sense to check this thread on the day...)

How many Lucid owners showed up?

Back