FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

I texted Customer Service asking if 2.1.47 was still was being rolled out, and here is their reply... "Yes, however this is a very slow rollout. It's being rolled out in small batches to ensure quality of the Update."
Maybe CS hasn’t noticed there’s an issue with 47 yet?

I’m still waiting for this OTA version. Maybe they delay a little while collecting my driving data after recent service.

I’m still waiting for this OTA version. Maybe they delay a little while collecting my driving data after recent service.
They should give you the first pass :)

I meant to add... Between the fact that 2.1.47 is a fairly sparse update, and that it came out right on the heels of 2.1.43, my guess is that 2.1.47 is being used as a low-risk way to test the new update protocols released in 2.1.43. I may be wrong.
Hope you are right!! If so I may not be alone in my hopes that the Homelink button to open or close the garage a la Rivian comes soon!! 😃 It's one of my few daily actions, no longer an immediate click to close my garage...

After updating to .47 the widgets on my iPhone are no longer displaying the SOC. Anyone else experiencing this?

Notes are at www.lucidupdates.com.

Lucid will roll this and 2.1.43 out in parallel. They are both actively being rolled out so you'll get them soon!

I've also started a video series where I will make a short video detailing each update.

@Bobby Miraculously, I have same odometer as your video yesterday. (+/- 9 miles)

I hope there should be a lot of more simple updates like this, such as stalk direction. We have plenty tiny small requests Lucid can dig in this forum.

I’m 99.9999% sure turning off the blinkers in the same direction wouldn’t have been a highly requested feature outside this forum either. My guess is some engineer wanted a backlog item solved for his promo doc and picked something easy and random 🤣
I like this feature. I found that when turning off the directional signal, I would go too far and turn on the directional in the other direction. This is a really nice improvement.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your feedback. I encourage you to go back and read some of the older posts in this forum. It is primarily about issues and features, and about as far from a fanboy website as I could imagine. Lucidupdates.com, which I created, is meant to catalog all of the OTA updates and also be a good place for FAQ. You might notice also a Wishlist and Bug List, both created with input from forum members. There is nobody on this forum, especially not the moderators, who seek to limit any such discussion. In fact, we created the very service instruction that you reference regarding your sound quality. What we do try to limit his discussions that are either simple rants or useless comparisons. This is well enumerated in the guidelines, which I encourage you to read.
Bobby, I read all of your posts. I don't know where else to ask this question. Is there a possibility to put a search function in the user manual?

Id say do the 2nd time, ignore the 3rd
So yesterday I took Bob’s advice (thanks, Bob) and reinstalled .47 for a second time in an attempt to stop the installation prompts. At least as of this morning, I’m happy to report this seems to have worked, no reinstallation prompt has appeared. So for those having this issue, I’d agree with Bob, it’s worth a try to install .47 a second time.

Bobby, I read all of your posts. I don't know where else to ask this question. Is there a possibility to put a search function in the user manual?
Others have downloaded the manual from the online portal and used the search that way

Others have downloaded the manual from the online portal and used the search that way
Having said that, I would like to see the manual in the app be searchable, too. Good one.

I thought that was on @Bobby’s site as a feature request, but maybe not?

I was hoping for a few more options on the floating display. I would love more control over the look and functionality of the main screen. The power meter gets boring. I love how the OEM EV's gives the driver more control over what to show. The Sapphire seems to have a cooler display which could get pushed down...

I was hoping for a few more options on the floating display. I would love more control over the look and functionality of the main screen. The power meter gets boring. I love how the OEM EV's gives the driver more control over what to show. The Sapphire seems to have a cooler display which could get pushed down...
I hear there’s this really entertaining thing to watch just above the screen. It’s called the road. 🃏

Jk.

After updating to .47 the widgets on my iPhone are no longer displaying the SOC. Anyone else experiencing this?
My phone widget stopped showing updated data since .43 release. With .47 release, my phone widget just show blocks instead of icons.

Back