FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Does it fail and not even give you the payment screen on the station?
correct. Goes straight to a failed session screen, with a request to unplug and try again.

But others have successfully charged using 2.1.47, so, I think this is the wrong thread to discuss this problem. I'll make a new post on the appropriate thread later this evening.

correct. Goes straight to a failed session screen, with a request to unplug and try again.

But others have successfully charged using 2.1.47, so, I think this is the wrong thread to discuss this problem. I'll make a new post on the appropriate thread later this evening.
I definitely had an EASIER time getting PNC to work prior to 47, but with 3 unplugs and plugs was able to get it to work on my normal station. I don't attribute that to 47 though because the site I go to is a revolving door of uptime for EA.

I also received 2.1.47 within about 24 hours of getting 2.1.43. I am very pleased to mention that 2.1.47 bluetooth changes seemed to have fix my Android phone connectivity where I could not hear someone that I had called. As for the turn signal change, that's not something that I would have ever thought about. What I would like, though, is for the changing lanes signal to last longer, say 5 blinks instead of only 3, so one can check for a free lane after turning on the signal and then gracefully change lanes before the turn signal stops. I don't find the three blinks very useful as I want the turn signal to remain on until any turn action is essentially completed.

The Tesla turn signal mode is fantastic! Now if Lucid can only copy the functionality to control HVAC from their app.
Like more fine grained right? I see there is an option to set interior temp. But nothing about heated seats or anything

I definitely had an EASIER time getting PNC to work prior to 47, but with 3 unplugs and plugs was able to get it to work on my normal station. I don't attribute that to 47 though because the site I go to is a revolving door of uptime for EA.
Bob, isn’t it easier and quicker to just use the Lucid app after the first PNC failure? I’ve generally found that after the first failure the handwriting is on the wall and simply selecting the charger # in the app brings ‘immediate relief’ with less heartburn.

Bob, isn’t it easier and quicker to just use the Lucid app after the first PNC failure? I’ve generally found that after the first failure the handwriting is on the wall and simply selecting the charger # in the app brings ‘immediate relief’ with less heartburn.
It's the same error described above where it fails and isn't just waiting for payment.

I also received 2.1.47 within about 24 hours of getting 2.1.43. I am very pleased to mention that 2.1.47 bluetooth changes seemed to have fix my Android phone connectivity where I could not hear someone that I had called. As for the turn signal change, that's not something that I would have ever thought about.
I installed 2.1.47 early this morning. I also don't care about the blinker thing, I'll never use that. But what I do like is that the update seems to have fixed other things that aren't on the list. I made a few phone calls, and I could hear everyone. The first time I called them! And the car is now unlocking as I walk up to it without me having to press the handle. So far it's a great update! We just charged it last night, so I won't be checking out the EA thing for a few days at least.

.47 really cleaned up the CarPlay issues for me, especially after .43 really made things crazy like not killing the music when making a call or answering the phone.

How do you start charging from the app? I couldn’t see that option, I tried looking under map/chargers and you can see the stall IDs but no way to start charge

I still have a lot of phone issues, both on and off of CarPlay. Can’t hear anyone on my end when they call. Also had an issue where my blinker stays flashing when the car shut down as I exited. The phone issue is big in my books, while the blinker is more of a glitch. Anyone else have these issues?

The Lucid app has prompted me to install 2.1.47 two additional times after I installed it the first time. My car and my phone app both say I'm on 2.1.47 and yet the notification still comes up that a new software update is available (2.1.47). Has this happened to anyone else?

Would it be a very hard update to have "Update available" when you park the car rather than (or in addition to) the one that pops up when your start the car. Typically when I start the car it is because I am leaving, and thus not able to allow for x amount of time to update. But a reminder when I get home would be super helpful.

The Lucid app has prompted me to install 2.1.47 two additional times after I installed it the first time. My car and my phone app both say I'm on 2.1.47 and yet the notification still comes up that a new software update is available (2.1.47). Has this happened to anyone else?
I have the same issue. I plan to call customer service tomorrow. Hopefully this isn’t a problem with the new update process.

I have the same issue. I plan to call customer service tomorrow. Hopefully this isn’t a problem with the new update process.
This has been mentioned numerous times in this thread. CS has told customers to ignore the repeated update requests. Glad I'm waiting until I get home Sunday night to start the update...

How do you start charging from the app? I couldn’t see that option, I tried looking under map/chargers and you can see the stall IDs but no way to start charge
You have to plug in them when you get a payment screen it comes up.

Would it be a very hard update to have "Update available" when you park the car rather than (or in addition to) the one that pops up when your start the car. Typically when I start the car it is because I am leaving, and thus not able to allow for x amount of time to update. But a reminder when I get home would be super helpful.
The app does exactly that.

That is lovely. My suggestion is separate. It would be helpful if the car had the update pop up when the car goes into park.
They sorta do that by showing a notification dot on the settings tab on pilot screen but it's not very consistent. Most of the updates I've received is in the morning so I presume Lucid pre-downloads it the night before but I have seen the dot a few times.

I still have a lot of phone issues, both on and off of CarPlay. Can’t hear anyone on my end when they call. Also had an issue where my blinker stays flashing when the car shut down as I exited. The phone issue is big in my books, while the blinker is more of a glitch. Anyone else have these issues?
Did you do both updates or just .43? I ask because .43 exacerbated the previous issues I had with CarPlay to a whole other level, .47 has CarPlay working on all levels as it should.

Back