FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

I just got my fourth 2.1.47 update notification. Assuming this represents a kink to be worked out of their new update mechanism. I suspect with each update the car only ends up verifying that it is on the latest software, which is why the same update is faster after the first run...so I'll hold tight until we have word from Customer Care (surely someone has contacted them by now) or @mcr16.
Hi, @idiot900. Would you mind DMing me your VIN?

Here I was feeling left out with only one successful update and no further notifications…until just now. Second update notification received. Bobby, sending VIN.

Do you need to be on wifi to get the update notification? I still haven't even gotten 43 :(

No. A lot of us have wifi turned off on our cars for faster handoff for car connection. But if it is a big update, downloading the update over home wifi doesn't hurt.

Here I was feeling left out with only one successful update and no further notifications…until just now. Second update notification received. Bobby, sending VIN.
Not sure how Bobby can help you, but maybe @mcr16 will need it if a 3rd notification pops up.

Just got my 3rd notification to update 2.1.47. I thought that after doing Air logo reset I was ok after the second update. I know Lucid is looking into this. I am not planning to apply it, so they can review the logs.

You need to be driving in order to check tire pressure and then it will show up on your app.
Or shortly after. TPMS gives rough numbers that may out may not be accurate, depending on its mood. The TPMS is just an under inflation warning device. The OPs tires are dangerously low.

Seat and steering wheel heating, and seat ventilation, have definitely turned on automatically based on HVAC settings for me.

Mine never does anything... Can you share under what conditions you get it to auto start the seat/steering wheel heater? My conditions are usually 40-50F outside and 70F interior heat setting

I have a new issue and I'm wondering if it is related with this update...? The issue is Plug & Charge no longer works as of 2.1.47. Let me explain.

I've used P&C loads on my car as I drive from SF to LA about once a month. I also use it occasionally on EA DCFC around my home when the opportunity presents itself. Occasionally P&C will fail, but when that happens I'll get a notification on my Lucid app. When that happens, following the prompts has always worked.

That's not happening now.

Since the last time I successfully used P&C my car has updated 2.1.43 & 2.1.47. Not sure if these updates are the source of the problem, or a red herring, but wondering if anyone can confirm a successful P&C session after 2.1.47 update.

When I plug in to an EA station, I would expect about 30 seconds and then the station and car both confirm a charging session has started. Now after about 60 seconds the car, the station and my Lucid app all say that the session has failed and requests that I try again. I would expect the app to give me a prompt for a failed P&C session, as it has in the past, but no joy there.

I've successfully used this station before. I tried two different stations (at the same location), 3 different plugs over 5 or 6 attempts. Ultimately, EA started the session for me.

So -- has anyone in this forum successfully performed an EA P&C session after 2.1.47 update?

(I have an open ticket with Lucid)

I just got my fourth 2.1.47 update notification. Assuming this represents a kink to be worked out of their new update mechanism. I suspect with each update the car only ends up verifying that it is on the latest software, which is why the same update is faster after the first run...so I'll hold tight until we have word from Customer Care (surely someone has contacted them by now) or @mcr16.
Same here - I’m on at least 3, maybe even 4 notifications to install.

Successful install on first try. Would def agree that for now my android auto issue is resolved thankfully. Pretty sly of them as I bet they have a whole bunch of minor enhancements and upgrades that are set aside only to be deployed as a cover for when more urgent fixes are needed such as the android and separate car play issues. That way every OTA can be a postive enhancement instead of a fix.

Attached is my screenshot (apologies for the bad quality and if this has already been discussed).
2023-12-13 11.35.50.jpg

Welp, thanks for the reply. It would appear to be unrelated.

Still wondering why my P&C is failing. I'll try again tomorrow at a different site.
Does it fail and not even give you the payment screen on the station?

The Tesla turn signal mode is fantastic! Now if Lucid can only copy the functionality to control HVAC from their app.

Back