• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OTA 1.2.19

Thanks. I'll check this out later today in my car. But I still wonder why it greys out the indicator so that you don't see what stability mode you're in?
It does have a highlighted box around Full stability when you’re in Smooth mode, it’s just not easy to see. I think the car will display an icon on the dash if it’s turned off, but not sure what it does for the partial stability control mode.

I installed OTA 1.2.185 last Thursday and Saturday morning installed OTA 1.2.19. However, when it completed the screen still showed 1.2.185 as being the up to date software. Waiting for Lucid to determine what caused it. I am trying to determine if 1.2.19 actually installed. Time will tell.

I installed OTA 1.2.185 last Thursday and Saturday morning installed OTA 1.2.19. However, when it completed the screen still showed 1.2.185 as being the up to date software. Waiting for Lucid to determine what caused it. I am trying to determine if 1.2.19 actually installed. Time will tell.
It always shows ‘Up To Date’ unless you have a new firmware downloaded.

Finished going to 1.2.19. First impressions are positive. Shorter software response delays in many U/I features.

Finished going to 1.2.19. First impressions are positive. Shorter software response delays in many U/I features.
I don't see any improvement on UI speed. It's still laggy and takes ages to load the apps upon first opening. The satellite image is choppy when in motion and still takes 10 years to load the surround cameras. The UI itself I don't have major issues with. Sure, it needs a few tweaks here and there but the bugs and slowness are becoming painful.

I've downloaded and installed 1.2.19. Test drove, perhaps, 30 miles. I see no difference whatsoever. However, if anyone does see a difference I am interested in hearing about it.

I've downloaded and installed 1.2.19. Test drove, perhaps, 30 miles. I see no difference whatsoever. However, if anyone does see a difference I am interested in hearing about it.
Based on the description it's probably got more to do with upcoming features that are apparently about to be turned on "very soon" related to DreamDrive.

Light sleep and AC fix are the obvious ones. I’m actually getting more software glitches after the update, but I am happy about the two fixes.

After my 1.2.19 update, the camera view during parking has become more buggy. It either doesn't refresh fast enough or frozen at old image of environment until the action is done. I tried coming out of the screen and back, also putting it in park and reverse. So far i have encountered it 3 times in the last 2 days. No other issues until this update.

After my 1.2.19 update, the camera view during parking has become more buggy. It either doesn't refresh fast enough or frozen at old image of environment until the action is done. I tried coming out of the screen and back, also putting it in park and reverse. So far i have encountered it 3 times in the last 2 days. No other issues until this update.
I'm not sure when this started happening but I'm getting the surround view lag occasionally too. Usually it's just a couple seconds that the image freezes but when you're backing up around things it's unnerving.

Something similar started with my car after the 1.2.185 update which came only a couple of days before the 1.2.19 update arrived.

Something similar started with my car after the 1.2.185 update which came only a couple of days before the 1.2.19 update arrived.
You might be correct. I received the car in August and until 1.5 weeks there no updates. The car came with 1.2.9 version. In the last 1.5 weeks i got all my updates one day after another. 1.2.185 and 1.2.9 happened 24 hrs apart for me.

Pilot panel frozen on first start up after update. They need to fix that. Happens to me about 1 in 5 or 6 starts.
The Pilot Panel is the bane of my existence. Works maybe 1 out of 10 times I unlock/start the car. Completely unresponsive - kind of like Customer Support ; 20 minutes on hold and then they hang up on you. Stellar.

The Pilot Panel is the bane of my existence. Works maybe 1 out of 10 times I unlock/start the car. Completely unresponsive - kind of like Customer Support ; 20 minutes on hold and then they hang up on you. Stellar.
Are you referring to Newark Customer Service?
If so they must really have been inundated lately as my experience precisely opposite. Always get a tech service individual immediately and then they stay with me for however long to resolve an issue.
Local service center not so good, but totally impressed with Newark CS.

Completely unresponsive - kind of like Customer Support ; 20 minutes on hold and then they hang up on you. Stellar.
:eek: Are you by any chance in DFW? We get that kind of service here. Especially when you are on the road and your car has died on the interstate with 10 seconds (NOT minutes) of warning. :)

Are you referring to Newark Customer Service?
If so they must really have been inundated lately as my experience precisely opposite. Always get a tech service individual immediately and then they stay with me for however long to resolve an issue.
Local service center not so good, but totally impressed with Newark CS.
I am talking about the Customer Service number published in the app and in the car. I have yet to connect with anyone.
Add to that the irony of my Lucid delivery dude telling me "if you have any questions, etc, don't hesitate to call or text me". I texted him and he responded "Call Customer Support". Thanks!

I am talking about the Customer Service number published in the app and in the car. I have yet to connect with anyone.
Add to that the irony of my Lucid delivery dude telling me "if you have any questions, etc, don't hesitate to call or text me". I texted him and he responded "Call Customer Support". Thanks!
I have never had an issue with customer support. Always answer pretty fast and are helpful. I have been texting them lately and I get almost immediate response.

Funny, I called customer service once and they were available immediately and did an excellent job resolving my concern.

I have never had an issue with customer support. Always answer pretty fast and are helpful. I have been texting them lately and I get almost immediate response.
Might be bc you are Dream Edition owner.. 🤔

Houston Delivery Center is very busy, but servicing DA are very diligent taking care of issue. Shout out to Joshua of Houston SC!

Back