OTA 1.2.19

Just got the notification to install 1.2.19

I was able to duplicate the quick boot. If this happened in an earlier update sorry I just noticed it now.

I could be imagining it but I also thought changing tracks in TiDAL is speedier also. If a station or song cuts out due to low connectivity it's pretty quick to come back where in the past you just sat in silence for quite a while.

I could be imagining it but I also thought changing tracks in TiDAL is speedier also. If a station or song cuts out due to low connectivity it's pretty quick to come back where in the past you just sat in silence for quite a while.

I'm in the car for a 1.25 hour drive so I get to test this in the morning. I'm also going to try to connect me Astell&Kern Player, which has Tidal on it BTW.

Yeah, it looks like the timing on the backup cameras still needs work. This has been an ongoing issue for me ever since 1.2.16.

I'm so used to the backup cameras working almost immediately when I put our Tesla or our Honda into reverse that I'm going to have to remember I'm in a car with slower responses when I'm in the Lucid.

I'm so used to the backup cameras working almost immediately when I put our Tesla or our Honda into reverse that I'm going to have to remember I'm in a car with slower responses when I'm in the Lucid.
Perfection takes time :)

Mine must be on a schedule. The last 3 OTA I got notification around 10pm 2 days after the OTA was announced. I’ll turn lane departure warning back on and see what happens.

Reactions: DJL
I'm in the car for a 1.25 hour drive so I get to test this in the morning. I'm also going to try to connect me Astell&Kern Player, which has Tidal on it BTW.
I’m intrigued. How are you going to connect it and what are your goals? I never heard of this, so just Googled it.

Enjoy posts that are more facts and data oriented rather than opinions. Opinions can be helpful if based on knowledge, but many seem to be long winded desertions crying to be heard.

Mine took about 90-95 minutes this morning!
Mine took the estimated 70 minutes, so the app and car were pretty accurate. Haven't played with the car yet to see what's changed though.

All of you who post that you've updated but not tested the car are killing me.

No matter it be a computer, car, or a damn toilet, as soon as it gets an upgrade... It gets a test drive.

I thought my boot up time was actually faster but maybe I have just gotten use to it.

All of you who post that you've updated but not tested the car are killing me.

No matter it be a computer, car, or a damn toilet, as soon as it gets an upgrade... It gets a test drive.
Did some short distance driving and I haven’t noticed anything different.

Back