Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Ditto, mine came to $7034.38 based on 6.25%. Still confused on what your DA said regarding paying Lucid a total amount include 6.25% sales tax or just the total minus the sales tax which gets collected by TX at registration. Hopefully my DA can keep me straight...
My PA indicates a sales tax of $6,814.20 which is 6% (Maryland's rate). I noticed that near the end of the document, there is an Arizona form indicating "Total Taxes Paid = $0.00". I assume this is because the taxes are being paid to Maryland rather than Arizona. I also got an email inviting me to pay and a button appeared on my dashboard to "Initiate Payment". I was planning to wait until I see the car before paying unless there's a reason to pay sooner (I'm paying cash). BTW, I'm still listed as "In Production" and HOPING for EOY delivery. Based on other posts here, I'm assuming the dashboard changes to "Preparing for Delivery" only after it arrives at the site where the PDI will be performed; maybe only after the PDI is finished? Anyone know?

Oof... the VIN disappeared from my Dashboard today, this happen with anyone else? Status is still "In Production", and I had already signed the PA yesterday.

Oof... the VIN disappeared from my Dashboard today, this happen with anyone else? Status is still "In Production", and I had already signed the PA yesterday.
Did you and your DA discuss possibly switching to an already produced car to speed delivery? Mine said he would look around and if he found a car with my exact specs that was already finished he might switch my VIN (that hasn't happened though).

Oof, indeed. Hopefully it's a web site glitch. I just looked at mine, and I still see my VIN. Maybe reach out to your DA?

Did you and your DA discuss possibly switching to an already produced car to speed delivery? Mine said he would look around and if he found a car with my exact specs that was already finished he might switch my VIN (that hasn't happened though).
Nope didn't discuss that specifically, just mentioned I'm really looking to get an EOY delivery.

Going to pick up my fully loaded Steller White/Santa Cruz Touring this Saturday!
Ordered March 22, Confirmed August 10, Finalized Nov 2, Delivery Dec 17.
Excited about the car, just hope Lucid will still be in business for the years to come... :)
Need to add this delivery to tracker.

My PA indicates a sales tax of $6,814.20 which is 6% (Maryland's rate). I noticed that near the end of the document, there is an Arizona form indicating "Total Taxes Paid = $0.00". I assume this is because the taxes are being paid to Maryland rather than Arizona. I also got an email inviting me to pay and a button appeared on my dashboard to "Initiate Payment". I was planning to wait until I see the car before paying unless there's a reason to pay sooner (I'm paying cash). BTW, I'm still listed as "In Production" and HOPING for EOY delivery. Based on other posts here, I'm assuming the dashboard changes to "Preparing for Delivery" only after it arrives at the site where the PDI will be performed; maybe only after the PDI is finished? Anyone know?
If you are financing through Lucid then maybe this is okay, but I’m having some back and forth with my lender on documentation that I do not recommend waiting for.

Soooooo envious over here but extremely happy for you!!

Day 12 and counting with nothing, zero, nada, zilch from Lucid on the status of my build! It's gotta be the fact that I ordered the 21's instead of the default 20's. Nothing else makes sense!
I feel your pain. Day 15 with 19" and no end in sight. Guess no present for me this year. Thought I was going to be first at short hills with the red. Congrats to the lucky ones!

I feel your pain. Day 15 with 19" and no end in sight. Guess no present for me this year. Thought I was going to be first at short hills with the red. Congrats to the lucky ones!
Are the 19s still on backorder? My DA didn't mention anything about that on my call with him today and said the only thing holding up transport of my car to Short Hills is waiting on service to switch the wheels from 20s to 19s. I wonder if he is going to come back and say that they can't do that in time for delivery next week in which case I'll take my (future) tax credit and order either AS or winter tires. Not ideal, but I'm already on plan B with having to change the interior of my car. What's a few more changes lol.

Just received a call from Ariel. My Touring ZR/T has arrived in Costa Mesa but still on the transport. Her team will start the pre-delivery process, although my Dashboard still shows In Production. Being the holidays and all doesn't help. My car is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday, December 27. A late Christmas present or an early French (Les Etrennes) New Year's gift.
I guess they actually showed up about in production order!

Patrick

I share your car choice and frustration. VIN and car in production since 12/9. General Assembly 12/14. No change in status or update from DA. He is on vacation again. EOY delivery???

I share your car choice and frustration. VIN and car in production since 12/9. General Assembly 12/14. No change in status or update from DA. He is on vacation again. EOY delivery???
Same here,,,it's been a very sub par buying experience. Very surprising for car at this price range, you don't have a 5 stars buying experience.

Not expecting them to roll out the red carpet etc,,,but more communicative with buyer and understanding the process.

Back