Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

I bought the Motor Trend grey mats for my SC interior, and it looks great for what they are. I took a heat gun and removed the black/red label which made a big difference. A little trimming and slicing for dead pedal and everything light is covered.

I thought that the MT logo was printed or molded in color on the mat ... will need to take another look. What technique did you use? Just apply heat gun (without melting the rubber) and the MT logo peeled off? Thanks!!!

Does Payment amount include Taxes etc? I am not sure if it does. Do we have to pay taxes, state registration fees at delivery? Do they take check or credit card for the payment?

Is anyone sure the motor trend cargo mat will fit Lucid? Asking because of the unique shape of the lucid frunk and trunk.
There are multiple threads discussing mat options ... use the search bar to find the threads and for pictures. These mats are cut to fit so some adjustment will be necessary.

I just got back to the states and no confirmation or anything from my DA (Omar). However, I called him and inquired about the car status. He indicated that the car is built and will leave from factory to Chicago in next 48 hours. He said that EOY delivery is dependent on how fast I can straighten out my financing.
He would need the financial institution (lien holder) and the amount being financed in order initiate the PA.
Do you guys know how you guys initiated the down payment or the fastest course of action for next steps would be because he said Lucid financing would typically take 10-11 days ..
You can pay your down payment via the Lucid Plaid ACH system...the balance can then be wired directly by your bank. That is what I did. My bank wired the money, Lucid received same day, and I paid the balance via ACH and my account balance immediately became $0.

Hello all, any recommendation on floor mats for the Santa Cruz interior?
I’ve seen photos of Lucid Mojave mats in a Santa Cruz that looked good. I’ve ordered Mojave front mats for mine. I may use Motor Trends for the back since that wont get as much use…..

Does Payment amount include Taxes etc? I am not sure if it does. Do we have to pay taxes, state registration fees at delivery? Do they take check or credit card for the payment?
Payment does not include TTL. You will pay that when it is titled in your state. No check or credit card. ACH or wire. I didn't ask about cashiers check.

How long is it taking for everyone's Plaid payments to go through? Its been 3 days and it still shows pending for me. Wire transfer from bank reflected in less than an hour as paid.

Btw, if you are in TX, GEFCU gave me a 3.29 for 72 months. Really smooth and quick process.

I thought that the MT logo was printed or molded in color on the mat ... will need to take another look. What technique did you use? Just apply heat gun (without melting the rubber) and the MT logo peeled off? Thanks!!!
Used heat gun. A light impression from glue is visible but still better than label. Had to get it pretty hot before it released , then came off in one piece

Attachments

• D35D3039-7538-4D9A-86EA-E56697E36548.jpeg
    D35D3039-7538-4D9A-86EA-E56697E36548.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • 63C7D4CF-5380-41DE-8439-34ECC4A4A346.jpeg
    63C7D4CF-5380-41DE-8439-34ECC4A4A346.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
  • 4BDFF815-BC04-4108-BD21-7F91AE4E3E96.jpeg
    4BDFF815-BC04-4108-BD21-7F91AE4E3E96.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
Well, just got a call from Lucid once again. Looks like my delivery will now be on the 28th, which is more than a week after my original delivery date of today, and a full month after receiving my VIN. No real explanation. Can't say I'm not at least a bit annoyed, given I have a fair amount of free time this week and next, which would have been perfect for doing some cruising around the mountains. Not to mention my insurance was set up so that I'm starting to pay today. And I gave them the money for the car two weeks ago. But oh well.

They said they will reschedule to an earlier date if they get the car to Denver before then, but I'm not holding my breath.

Used heat gun. A light impression from glue is visible but still better than label. Had to get it pretty hot before it released , then came off in one piece
If you don't mind, can you Also, please share the photo of the trunk or frunk as well with the mat? trying to see how your cut fits in for that. Thanks

How long is it taking for everyone's Plaid payments to go through? Its been 3 days and it still shows pending for me. Wire transfer from bank reflected in less than an hour as paid.

Btw, if you are in TX, GEFCU gave me a 3.29 for 72 months. Really smooth and quick process.
Went with them as well...same rate. Since Lucid does not title or collect sales tax for Texas, we will have to do those ourselves. GEFCU funded in about a week from the time I applied and fund went through to Lucid same day they wired.

My bank reflected the payment immediately when I used Plaid. But Lucid's site kept showing "pending" for about 5 days after that. Annoying.

My bank reflected the payment immediately when I used Plaid. But Lucid's site kept showing "pending" for about 5 days after that. Annoying.
Strange. My reflected immediately even though the money has not been debited from my account yet. My DA informed me that that may take a while but as soon as plaid is completed, they are ok with moving forward. Maybe, they improved the plaid integration since you last did yours.

Same here; my bank account shows payment was cleared overnight, but the Lucid site still shows pending.

Has anyone received a Vin# or PA for a loaded build with 21's instead of 20's or 19's? I'm trying to gather some additional build data to give to my DA for our next call. He cannot tell me why there's been no movement on my build. It's starting to make me slightly annoyed so I might even take a few days off from this forum just to get a break from waiting, and waiting, and waiting with no dashboard movement and a dumbfounded DA.

Day 11 and counting of "In Production" and no PA.

Has anyone received a Vin# or PA for a loaded build with 21's instead of 20's or 19's? I'm trying to gather some additional build data to give to my DA for our next call. He cannot tell me why there's been no movement on my build. It's starting to make me slightly annoyed so I might even take a few days off from this forum just to get a break from waiting, and waiting, and waiting with no dashboard movement and a dumbfounded DA.

Day 11 and counting of "In Production" and no PA.
My experience and information from DA - Shipping from Plant triggers PA and Dashboard status changes after car is received by service center.

My experience and information from DA - Shipping from Plant triggers PA and Dashboard status changes after car is received by service center.
Just another data point to add confusion, I signed my PA last week, but my DA told me today that the car is still in production. I've had a VIN for almost two weeks now. He has several clients in the same boat and is trying to get the factory to push out cars with signed PA's. He can't tell where the cars are in the production process. He also confessed that he hasn't received training on the "new" online client dashboard and doesn't know what triggers the changes from "in production" to "preparing for delivery", nor does he know what triggers PA's to be sent out or the payment tab to become activated. It's pretty frustrating for all involved. I used to be fairly confident of an EOY delivery, but now I won't be surprised if it's pushed into January, especially after hearing about others' experiences with delays.

Back