Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

COMPLETED DELIVERIES​

COSMOS SILVER​

ReservationFinalized
VIN​
Delivery​
UserColorInteriorStealthRoofWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Mar 26, 2022Oct 31, 2022Nov 08, 2022Nov 15, 2022@np1989SilverSanta CruzGlass
20"​
✅
✅
CA​
Apr 18, 2022Nov 01, 2022Dec 03, 2022@mnatSilverSanta Cruz
Glass​
20"​
✅
✅
WI​
Mar 19, 2021Oct 26, 2022Nov 21, 2022Dec 04, 2022@jdbeachbumSilver
Santa Cruz​
Glass​
20"​
✅
✅
MD​
May 28, 2022Nov 8, 2022Nov 19, 2022Dec 08, 2022@DRWHO42SilverSanta Cruz
Glass​
19"​
✅
✅
NY​
Oct 12, 2021Nov 2, 2022Nov 26, 2022Dec 10, 2022@KeithSilverSanta Cruz
Glass​
20"​
✅
✅
NH​
Sep 20, 2021Nov 1, 2022Dec 5, 2022Dec 10, 2022@PaulSilverSanta Cruz
Glass​
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Nov 8, 2020Oct 26, 2022Nov 18, 2022Dec 10, 2022@Chillywill75SilverSanta CruzGlass
19"​
✅
✅
IL​

STELLAR WHITE​

ReservationFinalizedVINDeliveryUserColorInteriorStealthRoofWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Jan 08, 2022Nov 30, 2022Dec 1, 2022Dec 8, 2022@deadFXWhiteSanta CruzGlass
20"​
✅
✅
FL​
Oct 8, 2021Nov 30, 2022Dec 2, 2022Dec 14, 2022@JJ0087WhiteSanta Cruz
Glass​
21"​
✅
✅
Nov 16, 2021Nov 1, 2022Nov 28, 2022Dec 11, 2022@lsbuffsWhiteSanta Cruz
Glass​
20"​
✅
✅
AZ​

QUANTUM GREY​

ReservationFinalizedVINDeliveryUserColorInteriorStealthRoofWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
May 4, 2021Oct 27, 2022Dec 2, 2022Dec 13, 2022@Electric AlGreySanta Cruz
Glass​
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Reservation Date, December 31, 2021
Finalized, November 17, 2022
Exterior/Interior Color, Black / Tahoe
Stealth, No
Roof, Glass
Wheels, 20"
SSP, No
DDP, No
State, CA

My DA just sent me a PA, when asked why car still in production after 10 days, he said production take anywhere between 2-6 weeks. He said delivery possible before end of year, no gaurantee- ZR/Tahoe

Just completed my order. Here are my details...

Lucid Air Touring​

Order Submission: December 19, 2022 / 4:57 PM
Infinite Black,
Mojave Interior,
20” Aero Lite Wheels,
Glass Canopy Roof,
Surreal Sound Pro

No Stealth
No Dream Drive Pro
Congrats on the order! I know you had a lot of questions. You will be VERY HAPPY with this car and made a great decision to buy one.

Reservation Date, December 31, 2021
Finalized, November 17, 2022
Exterior/Interior Color, Black / Tahoe
Stealth, No
Roof, Glass
Wheels, 20"
SSP, No
DDP, No
State, CA
Congrats! Good to finally see some Black / Tahoe configurations being delivered! Fingers crossed my similar vehicle might make it to TX by EOY... Interesting though that while your dates were after mine and you didn't include DDP/SSP, you have already received your vehicle. Maybe it's your CA location or perhaps there might be a supply chain problem with my 19" wheels?

Congrats! Good to finally see some Black / Tahoe configurations being delivered! Fingers crossed my similar vehicle might make it to TX by EOY... Interesting though that while your dates were after mine and you didn't include DDP/SSP, you have already received your vehicle. Maybe it's your CA location or perhaps there might be a supply chain problem with my 19" wheels?
No delivery yet. I finalized my order in November and the car is "in production" and I am awaiting my VIN like many of us here. I don't expect I'll get the car this year sadly.

No delivery yet. I finalized my order in November and the car is "in production" and I am awaiting my VIN like many of us here. I don't expect I'll get the car this year sadly.
Ah, sorry I misread your post. I'm somewhat having kneejerk reactions whenever I see any posts about Black / Tahoe.

Ah, sorry I misread your post. I'm somewhat having kneejerk reactions whenever I see any posts about Black / Tahoe.
Same.

My DA told me on Sat. Dec. 17th that my Black/Tahoe has finished production and is waiting for transport to Cost Mesa. He reached out to the team responsible for generating the PA and will update me when he hears something. They will apparently send it directly to me when it’s completed.

Status still showing “In Production” on the dashboard for now and no ability to pay or provide insurance yet. I asked him to expedite the PA so I could get my loan in order.

DA is usually off Sun/Mon so I will pester him tomorrow.

I just spoke with my DA, and he said my car left AZ on 12/17 and should be in Chicago by tomorrow. They will ship it out to Short hill, NJ, after PDI. He thinks I can get it this weekend since all my paperwork and finance are complete.
By the way, my dashboard still shows in production.

Same.

My DA told me on Sat. Dec. 17th that my Black/Tahoe has finished production and is waiting for transport to Cost Mesa. He reached out to the team responsible for generating the PA and will update me when he hears something. They will apparently send it directly to me when it’s completed.

Status still showing “In Production” on the dashboard for now and no ability to pay or provide insurance yet. I asked him to expedite the PA so I could get my loan in order.

DA is usually off Sun/Mon so I will pester him tomorrow.
You can text photo of your insurance card to DA. DA can upload for you.

Progress!! I received my VIN on 12/3 but hadn't heard anything more until today. Spoke with my DA this morning. He told me there were a batch of cars with a trunk strut operation problem which required a new part to correct. Happily this part arrived and my car was just repaired this morning and is being prepared to ship to Chicago. He told me he would request a PA agreement be sent to me. He said I should expect a Docusign document and an email requesting payment soon. Finally, he remained optimistic that I could pick up the car at Tysons Corner (Virginia) before EOY. If it looked like it wouldn't make it by then, he offered to pay to fly me to Chicago for pickup to make it by the deadline. No promises but I'm once again optimistic!

Progress!! I received my VIN on 12/3 but hadn't heard anything more until today. Spoke with my DA this morning. He told me there were a batch of cars with a trunk strut operation problem which required a new part to correct. Happily this part arrived and my car was just repaired this morning and is being prepared to ship to Chicago. He told me he would request a PA agreement be sent to me. He said I should expect a Docusign document and an email requesting payment soon. Finally, he remained optimistic that I could pick up the car at Tysons Corner (Virginia) before EOY. If it looked like it wouldn't make it by then, he offered to pay to fly me to Chicago for pickup to make it by the deadline. No promises but I'm once again optimistic!
That's great news. I'm betting that trunk issue is the same thing that's holding up my car. Hoping they manage to get mine shipped out as well. Was supposed to take delivery tomorrow; hoping sometime this week is still possible.

I spoke to my DA this morning - it sounds like my car is in final QA at the factory and she's confirming shipping timeline to Seattle. Hopefully I'm on track to take possession next week!

Joe, you can update my configuration as I switched from Stellar White to Quantum Grey to expedite delivery - Grey/Tahoe/20s.

For those who have taken delivery of their Tourings, congrats! Were you offered 3 yrs of free Electrify America and was that put in writing somewhere when you picked up your car?

I signed my PA today. PA was going to expire on 12/21 and kept getting daily reminders to sign. No updates on dashboard. DA says delivery likely after Christmas. He never provides any detailed status. Hope I get a post Christmas present.

For those who have taken delivery of their Tourings, congrats! Were you offered 3 yrs of free Electrify America and was that put in writing somewhere when you picked up your car?
The EA charging is in the Purchase Agreement Configuration summary and the notes at bottom of that page.

I am probably getting delivery next week. Fingers crossed.
I am looking into a reliable detailer for ceramic coating in LA or Orange county area. I called several shops and the prices vary like crazy. I need recommendations from any of you who had a positive experience with any of the shops in the area. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Back