Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Oh wow. By car arrived, you mean that was the date you could have taken delivery? 4 days including the entire weekend is rather impressive. I suspect we won’t all get that timing by default.
Car arrived means truck carrying car arrived. PDI takes 2-3 days per my DA. Since I live 7 minutes away and have paid already, they are expediting my car for me to take possession.

Not happy…on 12/9, my D.A. told me “Your car should be shipped to Rocklin early next week”. She just now told me that it is still “in the final stages of production and should be shipped either next week or the last week of the year.” :(

I hear you. My DA told me Friday I'd be hearing from the Denver Studio about setting a delivery date. And since then—crickets. I tried emailing my DA today, but he's out of the office until tomorrow. Probably doing deliveries at his Service Center in Scottsdale. (At least he set his auto-reply to let me know.) I have no idea if the car just hasn't arrived yet (should not take that long to get from Scottsdale to Denver) or if the folks at the studio are dropping the ball, or if there's something on my end I'm missing?

I'm sure he'll get back to me tomorrow, though. He's been super responsive generally. And I'm sure he wants me off his list of deliveries to complete.
Hi Admin,
I cancelled my order today. I emailed DA Omar Allen about it on Sunday. He called today, said he called me few days ago, left message and I did not respond!! Wow!!
love the car, not the company. Will wait till mid to end of next year and see how they are doing overall and then make a decision. Thanks all for advice.
Contrary to what we are reading that company is lowering price just to make numbers, he didn’t seem to care, never offered another car, convert to Pure at old pricing, nothing. Blamed me for not responding to his message!

Hi Admin,
I cancelled my order today. I emailed DA Omar Allen about it on Sunday. He called today, said he called me few days ago, left message and I did not respond!! Wow!!
love the car, not the company. Will wait till mid to end of next year and see how they are doing overall and then make a decision. Thanks all for advice.
Contrary to what we are reading that company is lowering price just to make numbers, he didn’t seem to care, never offered another car, convert to Pure at old pricing, nothing. Blamed me for not responding to his message!
Nobody said they are reducing prices? They just want to move as much before the holiday season

Nobody said they are reducing prices? They just want to move as much before the holiday season
Plenty of articles have been written about this, all inaccurate. Lots of FUD has been spread over the last two weeks as media just keeps repeating the same things others in the media are writing, regardless of truth.

Plenty of articles have been written about this, all inaccurate. Lots of FUD has been spread over the last two weeks as media just keeps repeating the same things others in the media are writing, regardless of truth.
Passes through many people, until the final thing is so twisted its comical.

On this forum people have written that inventory GTs could be had for old pricing but without promotional financing. Or the promotional financing itself constitutes an effective discount.

On this forum people have written that inventory GTs could be had for old pricing but without promotional financing. Or the promotional financing itself constitutes an effective discount.
This is true, but is it really a discount? Only if you have the old price before you can upgrade btw

This is true, but is it really a discount? Only if you have the old price before you can upgrade btw
Fair enough. Call it a retention discount. But the below-inflation interest rate certainly is.

Fair enough. Call it a retention discount. But the below-inflation interest rate certainly is.
Sure. That isn’t what the articles are writing about. It’s not about financing incentives for cars in inventory, but inaccurately stating that DAs are offering existing reservation holders a discount, presumably not to cancel. That has never been true.

SIncerely hope you are right

My loaded QG/T finally switched to in production status today. Lets see if the VIN comes through soon

SIncerely hope you are right
There is now an employee discount, where there wasn’t before (yay! That’s great! They deserve it!)

And there is a low 2.81% financing rate for GTs and GT-Ps in inventory that are ready to deliver (fantastic!)

Neither of those things are bad, or signs of anything else, and that is all there is.

Just received an update from my DA. " Looks like the vehicle will leave the factory in the next few days. So we’re about 1.5-2 weeks from delivery at this point."

Back