Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Sorry to hear that,, I got the vin the same day as you but I guess I was lucky. I was able to quote via Geigo. But don't worry, It will sort it out soon.
You have the Santa Cruz interior which was batched earlier.
I hope any of the Tahoe interiors that received their VINs on 12/9 can check if they can get insurance quotes using that VIN.

Reactions: dnb
I just got a call from my DA. The car is in general assembly now and he expects home delivery (CA) sometime in the last 2 weeks of December. VIN assigned on Dec 9th (already on the tracker), Red/Tahoe. Excitement intensifies. 😎
Where in CA?

I have my VIN since 12/9 but I can't get a quote as Farmers system can't verify the VIN. I just checked with Geico and still VIN is not showing on their system either.
I remember my DA gave me heads up that it may take a while until the VIN starts showing for insurance companies to verify.
Which in my opinion makes me think that the IN PRODUCTION phase may be such an early stage and make me doubt EOY delivery
You may want to double check the numbers and particularly the letters in your VIN b/c for example zeros and “O’s” can easily get confused etc. You probably have all that covered but just a thought in case…

I just received an email from my DA as below:

"I don't have an ETA of when your vehicle will finish production, but it should be in the next few days. Once complete it's generally 2 weeks till it arrives at Short Hills, NJ".

Is that mean I might not get my car by EOY? I have had my VIN since Dec 8. Red and Santa Cruz.

You may want to double check the numbers and particularly the letters in your VIN b/c for example zeros and “O’s” can easily get confused etc. You probably have all that covered but just a thought in case…
I copied and pasted it

Is Lucid still doing a factory pickup this month? Wondering if all the cars in the front lot are going to be a customer pickup area and the lot will be empty shortly after the pickup event.

Is Lucid still doing a factory pickup this month? Wondering if all the cars in the front lot are going to be a customer pickup area and the lot will be empty shortly after the pickup event.
I was told at the holiday party that they would not be doing a factory pick up this month. One of the originals invitees to it was told the same.

Received my VIN on December 11, 2022 for delivery in Florida supposedly in the next two weeks.

I was told at the holiday party that they would not be doing a factory pick up this month. One of the originals invitees to it was told the same.
So looks like Q4 is going to be all about production numbers and not delivery numbers. Maybe another opportunity to scoop up shares as wall street revenue expectations will probably be based off 5000+ deliveries. :p

My dashboard updated to in production on Saturday, but still no VIN as of today. I'm missing out on the party 🙁

All my details are in, but it still shows this message. Is this what everyone is seeing ?
1670889403584.png

All my details are in, but it still shows this message. Is this what everyone is seeing ?
View attachment 7568
Yes ... its sitting on the apply for Lucid Financing option for me on the right side of the page. Already told my DA that I would be bringing my own financing and cash payment (check) for the vehicle.

Signed PA today, opted out of arbtration via email, paid in full via Plaid and BofA. Now it's just unload from truck, PDI, then taking possession hopefully this weekend.

I was also offered to switch back to ZR/SC but after seeing the ZR with platinum roof in the wild with a colleague from work, she said not to get it because it reminded her too much of Iron Man. Still keeping my second order ZR with metal roof though.

Back