• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Took delivery today. Everything went well. Car came with version .33 of software.

I didn't notice it in the showroom, but when I got home and locked the screen to clean the pilot panel, I noticed a scratch. I immediately texted a picture to my DA (who wasn't at today's delivery..I think because he doesn't work on Sunday) Anyway, wish I would have seen it in the showroom delivery.
IMG_3495.jpg

I see this message on my dashboard since the new dashboard is available. Is this a generic message for all cars that are in "preparing for production" stage? I see a Tidal code but no VIN or no apply for financing button. I already uploaded my registration information and drivers license 2 weeks ago and the only other information I could click on is the update insurance option.

Please provide some details to help facilitate the production and delivery process.​

Took delivery today. Everything went well. Car came with version .33 of software.

I didn't notice it in the showroom, but when I got home and locked the screen to clean the pilot panel, I noticed a scratch. I immediately texted a picture to my DA (who wasn't at today's delivery..I think because he doesn't work on Sunday) Anyway, wish I would have seen it in the showroom delivery.View attachment 7538
Is there a film on the screen that shows the scratch or on the screen itself? Congratulation on the car and sorry you have to go through this.

I see this message on my dashboard since the new dashboard is available. Is this a generic message for all cars that are in "preparing for production" stage? I see a Tidal code but no VIN or no apply for financing button. I already uploaded my registration information and drivers license 2 weeks ago.

Please provide some details to help facilitate the production and delivery process.​

Your VIN should likely be assigned in a day or two, at least that was my experience. Keep checking and you will see the miracle.

I didn't notice it in the showroom, but when I got home and locked the screen to clean the pilot panel, I noticed a scratch. I immediately texted a picture to my DA (who wasn't at today's delivery..I think because he doesn't work on Sunday) Anyway, wish I would have seen it in the showroom delivery.View attachment 7538
I feel for you man.

Is there a film on the screen that shows the scratch or on the screen itself? Congratulation on the car and sorry you have to go through this.
There was no film on the screen at delivery. It had fingerprints on it. Only when I got home and put it into screen cleaning mode, which makes it black, did I notice it. I’m pretty particular but I think during normal driving it won’t be too noticeable. I’ll keep an eye on it over a few days but perhaps something that can be addressed at some future service. Don’t see the need for immediate attention.

Just got back from a quick drive showing it to my wife for the first time. She was (fortunately) pretty impressed with the car. Quite a kick putting into sprint mode and hammering the pedal.

Your VIN should likely be assigned in a day or two, at least that was my experience. Keep checking and you will see the miracle.
I personally think orders that don't have a VIN assigned by 15th are unlikely to be delivered before EOY. Fingers crossed and hoping you are right.

Hi guys, VIN not assigned yet but I am able to look at Lease options. It is showing me 36 month, 10000 miles/yr, 15K down as 1351/ month and 24 month lease, 1000 miles, 15K down as 1335/ month. It does not give a residual number. Is this something that other may have gotten, any idea what residual value could be ? THanks. Appreciate any help.

Hi guys, VIN not assigned yet but I am able to look at Lease options. It is showing me 36 month, 10000 miles/yr, 15K down as 1351/ month and 24 month lease, 1000 miles, 15K down as 1335/ month. It does not give a residual number. Is this something that other may have gotten, any idea what residual value could be ? THanks. Appreciate any help.
Need the money factor to figure out the residual, but I can tell you the 36 month residual based on your numbers is well under 50%.

does one still get Fed Tax credit with lease? or is only with outright purchase? Thanks.
Lessees have $7500 taken off the sales price of the new car.

Delivery today 12/10 at Goose Island. Safe at home after some white knuckle driving
Hello - on my dashboard status has been changed to "Preparing for production -> In production". I also have to take delivery from "Goose Island" (Red/Tahoe/All options/19 inch wheels).
Can you please tell me how many days it took from "In production -> Delivery day" for you? Thanks!

The dashboard showing status is under 48 hours old. Nobody knows times from in production to delivery yet.

Reserved: 4/22
Confirmed: 12.22
Cosmos Silver
Mojave
Stealth
Glass roof
21" Wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
Dreamdrive
Central California

Reactions: Joe
Cosmos Silver/Santa Cruz
Reserved date: 9/14/20
Finalized date: 10/26/22
Added Dream Drive Pro: 11/12/22 for delivery this year

Called delivery advisor first week of December to check status and ensure delivery before EOY. They found an exact match that was just finishing production that same day and got the VIN on 12/3/22.

Delivery coming this week.

Interestingly they invited me to finalize my Pure design 11/22/22 as well. Going to wait on that one a minute

Reactions: Joe
Just got this from my DA. I have Black on Tahoe.

“I understand your concern. According to my records, your VIN will be assigned likely by the end of this week. I promise to follow up with you the moment is assigned and please plan for delivery by the end of the month.”

I guess they will start assigning Black/Tahoe this week. Hoping for the best.

Back