Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Finalized order on 11/3 and email from DA on 11/7 and spoke to him today. Went over payment process and ordering additional accessories (mojave mats, wheels and outdoor cover). Next time I will hear from him will be when VIN is assigned - car will go thru Chicago service then to NJ. Should be before end of year delivery.
Ditto for me as well.. Do you want to drive from Chicago?

Admin, could you add my LUCID reservation to the tracker?

Order Date : 11/12/2021
Confirmation : 08/10/2022
Touring
Zenith Red Exterior
Tahoe Interior
Platinum Look
Glass Canopy
19" wheels
DD Pro
Surreal Sound
Texas

Reactions: Joe
Hey Joe.. I received an invitation to meet with Brandon [one of the two DA's [in Scottsdale] a day after my SA & I discussed the [infamous] email notification. Brandon did a good job of setting the expectation for what comes next and how the process unfolds until delivery. You've been actively engaged in this forum therefore you may not learn much more than you know, but [simply] having the single point of contact to address questions / concerns with through to the end helps to temper that last mile anxiety before crossing the finish line!
I had a similar discussion with my DA in Scottsdale (Ethan) last Friday. He let me know the next time I should expect communication from him is when VIN is assigned...a ways down the road for me since I elected to go with Mojave interior.

Hello everyone !
Received a call from DA yesterday to collect final details pending from myside. All he did through name confirmation and uploaded docs.

I choose to go Surreal Sound instead of SS Pro. I was trying to get the expected timeframe for SS option and the DA is completely unaware of the time line. I pushed him little further only to hear him say may be Q2-Q3 of 2023. He went on saying that the SS configuration has not been through performance evaluation/testing process yet unlike SS Pro which has been standard of GT. So cars with SS have to wait for this process to complete.

Has anyone here heard anything different or any more visibility on cars with SS option?

I mentioned it last week but I truly think that new "Cool Blue" color featured on the Air Pure in that promo shot is likely exclusive to the Pure. This short just released by Lucid further confirms my suspicions.

Please update my details in the tracker for Corcord:
Reservation date: 11/19/21
Confirmed: 8/11/22
Configuration confirmed: 11/2/22
Color: Zenith Red
Interior: Tahoe
Glass roof
SSP
DDP
19" wheels
Had problem uploading DL for the registration but SA Filipe took care of it. He said the next time I would hear from him was for the VIN. Gave a 1 - 3 delivery window.

Reactions: Joe
A good way to create more interest about the Pure
I don't think there is any lack of interest. We need to hear about delivery estimates. I like the transparency of Fisker in setting expectations of delivery.

Talked to my DA today. Nothing new to share here. I did ask if I could have the car delivered with snow tires preinstalled. He’s going to look into it for me.

Given the car will arrive in the middle of high snow season, no sense in having to immediately go to a service center to have the tires swapped.

Talked to my DA today. Nothing new to share here. I did ask if I could have the car delivered with snow tires preinstalled. He’s going to look into it for me.

Given the car will arrive in the middle of high snow season, no sense in having to immediately go to a service center to have the tires swapped.
I would love to know the answer to that question, as I would like to avoid going skating on the 20" hockey pucks on the way home, exciting as that might be :D

Good call. I live in Phoenix now but have many fond memories of sliding around Boulder in my 1977 Datsun B-210 when I went to college there in the late 80s.

I would love to know the answer to that question, as I would like to avoid going skating on the 20" hockey pucks on the way home, exciting as that might be :DI
I'm curious, why didn't anyone who, doesn't get the 19's with the AS tires, who lives in a snowy climate, choose home delivery? My home delivery fee will be waived.

I'm curious, why didn't anyone who, doesn't get the 19's with the AS tires, who lives in a snowy climate, choose home delivery? My home delivery fee will be waived.
I have a question out to my DA about that very thing. It's my intention to get a set of 19s and 20s, unfortunately I haven't heard back from him on that score yet 🤷‍♂️

Joe, you are not trusting the all-season 19s? Plan on going 19" winters? May want to consider the same if an option to have delivered with winters pre-installed

Is that because you're far enough away from a showroom or service center, or some other reason?

Joe, you are not trusting the all-season 19s? Plan on going 19" winters? May want to consider the same if an option to have delivered with winters pre-installed
Not a matter of trust. Many mountain passes and National parks around my neck of the woods require dedicated winter tires. So all-seasons are not an option. Unless I just want to drive around downtown Boulder until May.

The only thing that worries me if they do offer to install the snow tires at delivery is how I will get my all-seasons home? Not sure I’ll be able to fit four tires in the trunk to take home with me.

I doubt the Denver studio will hold them for me. Though I could make two trips pretty easily.

Most folks around here use a tire service, which stores your “other” tires for you when you swap them out twice a year. I could just go that route if they can’t preinstall them. Though, I was under the impression that those winter Pirellis are only available via Lucid? Is that accurate?

I was wondering if it’s possible to change colors if you finalized your order? I have been on the fence between the Cosmos Silver and the Quantum Grey. I was able to go by a local service center and viewed both colors Outside…At certain angles the Cosmo looked like it had a light brownish sheen to it….I was definitely not feeling it compared to the light silver color I am so use to….They had a quantum grey right next to it and I preferred it much better.To kind of think of it this service center had a lot of Lucids Gts ready for delivery…
So other than paying an extra $200 more since the paint upcharge is now $1000…Do you think I will be able to make the change…

C1E6458F-3DAE-450E-A326-F3613BDC9F37.jpeg

28AEC559-3027-4BD1-9DCF-7AF1CB15D4BC.jpeg

Back